Part 42

💚 Taehyung Pov •

I don't know when my husband came and looking at me with anger visible on he face.

"What were you teaching to him?" Jungkook anger is the most I fear for. He literally scares me with his  two doe eyes.

There stood my husband looking hot in his night wear.

"Nothing," I replied stuttering making him more susceptible.

"Oh really? I heard everything what you told hannie to do. Is that what you teach to him that trouble others,. Grow up Mr Kim," He said glaring at me.

"It's for fun," I stammered like a thief.

"I know you want to have your revenge on Yoongi hyung, right. That's why you told my baby to trouble him," He gave look 'I like know everything.'

"So you know right, Then keep quiet," I said moving towards him and pulled him in my arms.

"Why are you troubling him?," He asked looking at me with frown.

"I love to enjoy pranking on him,"
I replied smirking.

"You're not kid remember. You have five year old kid," He said pushing me away from him but
I tighten my hold on him.

"I missed you so much Kook," I said hugging him tightly.

Years of seperation bought us together again making me forget about our pain we have gone through. This seperation made me realise how much I have craved for him. Thank you God for bringing him back in my life.

"I missed you too hubby," He said hugging me back. I can feel his tears on my shirt.

"Shh baby. Everything is fine love," I said kissing his forehead. He pushed me harshly making me stumble.

"No, everything is not fine. You don't know how I felt when I was away from you. My heart never agreed that you betrayed me. I couldn't hate you. You know I tried to kill myself. I tried to kill Hannie. What would have happened? if Jimin hyung didn't entered my room that day. It gives chills to my body, That I tried to kill my own child. This thought killed me everytime when ever I think about that. In all this I don't even know
I have another child whom I lost. I want my baby. Please hubby bring my baby......," He started crying again, I don't know how to make him stop. I just placed my lips on his and started kissing him, He was not responding to me. I pulled him towards me holding behind his neck. He started kissing me back making me smile in the kiss.

I lifted him in my arms. Placed him on bed and lay beside him. He kept his head in my chest and I snaked my hands arround his waist and pulled him towards me. I ran my hands through his hand and he started playing with my shirt buttons.

"How did you agreed to marry me for second time?," I asked kissing his forehead.

"I have seen my painting in your house. Then one day your proposal came making me numb but I only thought of Hannie's happiness. In this I only got one thing in my mind that you want hannie in your life without knowing that he is your own blood. I determined to never come infront of your face. Then I agreed to be your husband. You know everytime it killed me that I can't even look at you. I can't even touch you. It was never in my hands to ignore you but I don't have choice.," His glassy eyes made me feel how much he tortured himself.

"You know, I used to cry everyday thinking about you. Jimin hyung asked about you but I never gave any information about you because I know he will definitely try to harm you. I never want that,I can't see you hurting. So I just told leave it. You're my life, How can I let them harm you. Why did they snatched away our child? What did my unborn baby do them? I just want to hurt them the way they hurt my baby. But I don't want to do anything because God will punish them for their deeds," My baby is crying again.