Part 13

💚Taehyung Pov •

After bidding bye to them, I was about to sit in the car but Yoongi hyung called.

"Please stop running away from everyone Tae bear," hyung said making me freeze in my place.

"What are you talking hyung? Why will I run from everyone?" I asked with a frown.

"I know everything that happened in your life. You think, you can keep secret from everyone but not me." I was awestruck with his audacity to go behind my back and dig information about me.

"What the hell are you talking hyung?" I roared But He looked into my eyes and replied without any fear of the consequences.

"I know you're searching for your lover from past five years and your life is connected with him/her and without whom you can't live a second but now you are living like a corpse after losing him/her. I can't see my little brother like this. Please stop killing yourself Tae. Let me help you in finding out for him or her . I miss my brother who used to laugh at silly jokes and teasing our little sister. I want him, please bring him back and I can't marry when my bear is not happy in his life," Yoongi hyung said, leaving me dumbfounded.

"What rubbish are you talking Hyung? Who is my lover? What you want help with and whom are we searching here? What bullshit are you sprouting?" I replied hiding my tears because I didn't want to show my vulnerability to him.

"Why don't you understand that they died?" he asked frowning at me. I furiously pulled him by his collar.

"Shut the fuck up. He is alive and he didn't leave me" I lashed at him making him laugh at me.

"Ohh!! My little bear You yourself told me that you have a lover," he replied laughing at me and ran away from that place making me run behind him.

Idiot!

"Tae, Please let me help you," he insisted breathing heavily making my heart swell with happiness.

I'd never thought that my suga hyung wanted to help me in bringing my happiness. I used to help him in every single problem he faced but today he wanted to help me.

"Fine, But it should be between you and me. Do you get that?" I stated glaring at him.

"Done," he replied clapping his hands in air.

I never thought that this situation will come where I'll take this kitten's help.

"I don't know how he put up with you these many months," he murmured making me mad.

"What do you mean?" I said

"You arrogant, mean and jerk type guy, how did he fall in love with you anyway?" he inquired making me smile. Jungkook fell in love with me because of my jerk attitude only.

"What did you call me, jerk, arrogant, mean? Wait, I will show you who I am," I said and pushed him into the pool.

"I hate you Kim Taehyung" he said glaring at me.

"But I love you lazy cat Kim Yoongi." Taking this as my cue to leave, I left from there without giving him a chance to speak.

Going towards my car, I ignited the engine and made my way towards office.

After 45 minutes I reached my office and everyone wished me good morning as usual. I ignored them and left to my cabin.

I called my PA to know about today's schedule. Someone knocked my door. I chirped a quick come in and my PA entered with his notepad.

"Today you have a meeting with Mr. Tony Smith about the new project. You also have a lunch meeting with Mr. Park Bogum Then you have to catch a flight for Busan at 8'o clock," he said finishing the details.

"Okay, meanwhile in my absence Suga hyung will take care of the meetings here and please accompany him in every meeting. I will return by next month," I said and waved my hand indicating him to leave and I went to the conference room where I'd have the meeting with Mr Tony Smith.

Meanwhile I started checking my mails or any messages, hoping for any new information about my love but none came crashing my hopes.

I started reading about the upcoming project which we were going to do with Mr Tony Smith.

Everything was good but they wanted to take more profit share. My thoughts were disturbed by a knock on the door. Then came my PA informing me about Mr. Tony Smith arrival.

A man maybe Mr Tony Smith arrived with a look of confidence on his face making me smile. I was like him at his age.

"Good morning Mr Kim" He held his hand for a shake which I gladly took and wished him.

"Morning Mr Smith" He gave me an annoying look for addressing him as Mr Smith.

"Call me Tony" he said smiling at me.

"Okay, Tony I wanted to know why do you people want to have more profit when we both can have equal profit share" I asked objectionably because I didn't like them taking a major part of the share.

"Mr Kim, I know we have asked for more profit when we can have equal share, we liked the idea but investing our money in this project may lead to loss of our money and our value in the market and that's why we want to have the first profit of this project." he said.

"You think investing in my project may lead to loss of your name in the market? Then no problem, I will find someone who has guts to face the fear," I said inwardly smirking at him because he thought that he could win with me in this deal.

No way you can win in front of Kim Taehyung.
After a lot of arguing he agreed to my terms.

"Shall we sign the contract papers?" I asked.

"Yes" He said.

Then we shook our hands and before going he invited me for his wedding.

"I don't think I will attend Tony. I am going to Busan."

"No problem, you can attend my reception at Busan and I'll be waiting for you there," he said smiling at me.

"I will try," I confirmed patting his back.

"Who is the wedding planner?"

"Jeon Jungkook" That name gave me goosebumps all over my body. This name always gives me a special feeling

Jeon Jungkook but my Jungkook is Park not Jeon,  maybe some other jungkook

I bid bye to Tony and distracted myself in work.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜