Part 29

💚 Taehyung Pov •

What the hell is he doing here? How does he knows Jeon's? How he related to them? My mind is going crazy.

I have to behave in front of everyone that I don't even know him. I have to find out what he is doing here. He came smiling with the same guy who I have seen at the restaurant. Why I can't bear
it when he is still with someone?
Why my heart still breaks seeing him with someone? Why can't I forget him?

'You can't think like that Taehyung. Now you are married and have a son. Remember those two innocent people who came leaving their own world. You can't break their hearts.'

Taehyung control yourself. You can't go back there again. But I have to ask what he is doing here with Jeon's.

I can clearly see their bond between them which making my heart break into pieces. He is clearly enjoying with them. My heart is burning with fire with their closeness. I can't see this.

HELP ME GOD!! Why are you making me go through this again?

Yoongi hyung and Jemie exchanged their rings. I can see happiness of my hyung, For My  Family I have to bear everything. This pain is nothing in front of his (Park Jungkook) love for me.

Later I gifted those rings which I bought for them.

"Thank you so much Bear. They are so beautiful" Yoongi hyung said smiling at me.

"You will not kiss me right" I asked playfully.

"I won't even hug you" He said hugging me tightly.

"Thank you Taehyungie" Jemie said smiling at me.

"Welcome sister in law. And please take care of this cat hyung of mine" I said

"I will Taehyungie If not me who will handle this lazy cat" Jemie said smiling mischievously and

I just gave HiFi to her. Wow Another kid in my house.

"Tae" Came annoying witch of my life.

I can see My hyungs is controlling himself not to burst out and My sister is giving me pity look.

If I want I can announce loudly that I am married but I don't want to announce like this. Jennie came hugging me tightly making me unable to breath. Dude, She is killing me.

Quickly I was pushed out of her arms by my sister.

Thank you so much Yoonji.

I can feel someone's eyes on me, that was none other than from Park Jungkook. His pointed glare making me uncomfortable.

God his eyes which is spitting with fire.
I gave apologize look to him and he turned away his head quickly to that  jerk.

I hate their closeness. Why I am apologizing to him? He is nothing to me.
I Calm down Myself

"How are you Tae?" Jennie asked seductively making me puke at her cake make up face.

"I am fine Jennie" I replied uninterested.

"Oh! Congratulations Yoongi Oppa and ms Jeon's" She wished both of them. I quickly escaped from that place saving my life.

I was involved myself talking with my cousins. Who started asking about my love life and I ignored them saying I have some work. I looked everywhere to find My invisible husband but he is nowhere.

I spotted Park jungkook who is walking inside. I followed him inside, and harshly pulled him towards one corridor without anyone notice.

He started struggling in my arms making my grip towards him tighten. He gave me a look to back off but I held him more tightly.