Part 4

💜Jungkook Pov •

Later we drove to that address which was given by My Fake Stranger Husband. We entered  that place to see it's big and beautiful house.

We rang the bell and ofcourse he opened the door with smile on his face making my heart skip.

"Please come in" he said giving us space to enter inside.

We both slipped on the couch which placed in living room.

"What would you people like to have?" he asked with smile.

"First we want answers" Lisa asked bluntly making my head snap at her. I gave look her to behave. She glared at me.

"Will you both stop speaking with your eyes. And I can't disrespect my guests Ms Lalisa Manoban aka Liskook," he said making us open our mouth in shock.

"How do you know?," Lisa asked stuttering.

"I have known you both from past four weeks," he said making us more curious.

He knew about us. How? Why?

"By the way i am Taehyung Kim Taehyung," he introduced himself.

"Mr Kim Taehyung, why are you following us? Why did you married me? Why did you behaved with me like that? Is this revenge for on that day? what did i ever do to you? Why did you destroyed my life?," I asked in one go with tears flowing in my eyes and curiousity is killing me inside.

"Because i love you Bunny. I love only you. I wasn't being myself. I can't start my day without seeing you. You're smiling face makes my day. In this past one month i can't stop thinking about you. I was following you everyday hoping one chance to explain myself how i am madly in love with you. You're tears makes lose my sanity. You're laughter brings warmth to my heart. You're my life Bunny. I can't live without you. I am so sorry for behaving like a jerk to you. On that day i can't stop myself look at you but damn my ego stepped in and i behaved arrogantly. I am sorry for being late yesterday.

If i was present there then this wouldn't have happened with you. I am sorry when i got to know that I directly landed here. I don't want to marry you like that. I want to introduce you to my parents and then get married in grand way. I am sorry for marrying you like this. I know i can find another way to save you but that time i only found that as solution. Please say something"

His words left deep impact to my heart. Why my heart is beating Is so loudly. I don't know when i felt i losing myself. I closed my eyes feeling weak. Then i heard a scream.

"Kook wake up," Lisa is asking me to get up but i don't have that much energy..

🖤No One Pov•

Taehyung took Jungkook in his arms, laid him on bed and immediately called the doctor. The concern for Jungkook can be seen in his eyes. He looked scared. Doctor came and checked kook.