Part 16

💜Jungkook Pov •

I looked outside the window thinking about yesterday night which made my siblings worry for me.

I couldn't directly look into their eyes because of my unshed tears.

I heard a knock on my cabin and chipped a quick come in.

Then entered my most trusted employees. They both had very pleasant smiles.

"Good evening guys," I said wiping my tears which I didn't want to be noticed by them.

"Good evening Boss" they replied simultaneously.

"Soobin Toda-"

"Mr. Lee wanted to say thank you Boss Wedding was a blast. They thanked us for organizing the wedding very beautifully and here is the cheque Boss" soobin said grinning.

"I know guys, Mr Lee called me and congratulated me for my success and I trust you guys and you people never let me down," I said hugging them.

"Thank you Boss for trusting us" Jihoon said gratefully.

"How are Mr. Smith's son's wedding preparations going on?" I asked in a business tone.

"Everything is done Boss. I checked everything personally and tommorow afternoon is the wedding and they'll reach Busan day after tomorrow. We are leaving at tomorrow evening to check the hotel and rooms," Soobin said reading from his notepad.

"Okay, so all set to go for Busan?" I said

"Yes boss" they replied smiling.

Back to work Jeon Jungkook..

"Soobin I am leaving and call me immediately if you face any problem," I spoke packing my stuff.

"No problem boss. I will ask Jihoon to help."

"Okay," I said going towards the elevator and pressed the button for ground floor.

I moved towards my car, started the engine and drove to my house.

Entering my house to hear giggles and laughs from my siblings was a wonder for me because they would always fight over something or the other but Today it was different, both were laughing.

"Did I enter a wrong house?" I remarked smilingly.

"Oppa You came to our house only," Jemie said kissing my cheeks.

"Then what am I seeing here?" I said

"I was just telling her that I had so much fun with Suga" Jimin said smirking.

"What did you do?" I asked with frown.

"I just told him to back off, my sister is not good for him," he said grinning with a hint of mischief in his eyes.

I gestured him to continue.

"He just screamed at me for bad- mouthing her. He scolded me for twenty minutes and was ready to punch me anytime. I have seen care and protection for her. He can't bear anyone pointing accusations at her. I have seen love in his eyes for jemie. First time I was lost in his eyes watching genuine love for my little sister. I am happy kook, she got the best guy for her," he vocalised appreciating him.

"I know he is the best for her and I have met him once," I said hugging my little sister who was blushing like a tomato.

"Someone is blushing Hyung'' I said nudging his shoulders.

"Our Mochi is giving competition to tomato" Jimin hyung said smirking.

"I hate you both" she said glaring at us cutely with her red cheeks.

"But we love you," Jimin hyung replied pulling her cheeks.

"Guys, I am not coming home tomorrow and I am directly going to" I announced sadly.

Jemie hugged me tightly.

"Kook will you be okay there?" Jimin Hyung asked worriedly.

"I will be fine Hyung. Don't worry about me And mochi, I am sorry. I want to come with you but it's important for me to go. Eomma, Appa Hyung and Hanni will be with you every second. Don't be nervous okay," I assured her.

"Okay," she replied sadly.

"Okay guys come, let's have dinner," I said dragging both of them to the dinner table.

Next morning

I opened my eyes to see both the chimchims were sleeping peacefully and I didn't want to disturb them. I woke up without making any sound.

I went to washroom and did my morning chores, took a quick shower and changed.

I walked towards the kitchen and started preparing breakfast for them. I prepared a simple and light breakfast with orange juice.

Then I went to wake them up. I went towards the room and opened the curtains.

The sun directly peeked through the glass windows making them groan in frustration.

"Oppa, please close the curtains," Jemie cried covering her head with a pillow.

"Guys get up and eat the breakfast. I am leaving in twenty minutes. We will be able to meet only after a week," I said smirking at them.

"Okay, I am up," both said simultaneously glaring at me.

"Go and freshen up. Meet me downstairs in five minutes," I said checking my watch.

I took my bags and moved towards the living room. They quickly ran towards me, kissed my cheeks and wished me good morning and I wished them back.

"Take care Pumpkins" I said kissing jemie forehead.

I bid bye to them and moved towards my car hoping that my journey to Busan will bring me good memories.

I felt like I was going to face something which I wouldn't be able to figure out.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜