Part 41

💚 Taehyung Pov •

"It was me Jungkook," I said clutching his shoulders.

"Its.. really..y. ..ou ...I thought..I slept with someone else...that's why I want to leave you. I am so sorry Tae. I knew it was you but my brain denied. I was so helpless. I cried every night thinking that I betrayed you. I couldn't sleep. Why did you do this to me? Why ? Why did you left me? You should have taken me with you? You left alone Tae. I was scared hubby. I was getting nightmares of Bogum taking me away from you. I thousand times thinking that I betrayed my love. That's why I couldn't accept you. Why did I deserve this? This pain is hurting me hubby.... please make this pain go away," He started hitting me with hii palms. Making me chuckle.

"Shh calm down love. It will effect our baby. I don't want to loose my baby again," oh shit I blurted out.

Oh no!!

I don't want to face his another heart break.

"What do you mean by that?," he asked clutching my collar looking at me frowning. No one ever hold me like this. I never have this chance to anyone but her.

"It's nothing love," I said wiping his tears and cupped his face in my hands.

"I want the truth Kim Taehyung," He asked glaring at me.

"Five years back we lost our Hannie's twin," I said looking down. He slapped me hard. Only he has the right.

"Kook?," Jimin asked bringing him back to reality.

"What was he saying hyung? Tell him that we have only one baby and another one is coming," He said looking at me furiously.

"Kook, Taehyung saying truth." Jimin said.

"No you people are lying," He is getting hysteric. He is not responding to anyone.

"Love look at me," I made him look at me and his tears are broking my heart.

"Did I killed my baby?," He asked innocently.

"No baby you're not but some people who wants us to suffer," I said looking at Jennie who is visibly shaken my gaze.

I signalled Jimin to take care of her.

"Who?," He asked furiously.

"Your ex poster family. They gave you poison when I was away from you," I replied kissing his forehead.

"Why? What did I do to them?," He asked clutching my shirt tightly. I can feel his pain.

"They wants you suffer," I replied glaring at Jennie.

"Why?. What I have done to them?," He again asked.

"They wants your eomma to bear the pain of losing you," He looked at me clueless.

"Why Eomma? What did she do? She don't even know them.," Asked Jemie curiously.

"Mrs Park wanted your dad and your parents loved each other and she couldn't bear that. She was silent for sometime but later she got lucky chance to give pain to you by hurting your Eomma. She came to know that Jungkook was your parents son and they had given him for adoption. Because of some sitty people, She enjoyed torturing her. Later Jungkook ran away with the help of Mr Park. Then he met me and they did everything to separate us. They're successful seperating us but destiny had some other plans for us. Our love helped us get back together again," I said kissing his forehead.

"Hubby, I remembered that day A new maid came and gave me juice. She said she was replacement of our old maid. I didn't even think about her. I was not in my right mind. After that I don't know when I slept and when I woke up I was at my home. You know on that day I felt like I lost something precious but I couldn't figure it out what it is? I want my baby. I want my baby. Please bring it back to me." He started crying loudly making my heart cry.