Part 43 (Final)

Three Years Later

💜 Jungkook Pov •

Oh god I was late again. This is
all because of yesterday night. Partying late night. I'll kill Jemie and Yoonji for this.

Ahh my head hurts like hell.
Hangover. What the hell? How did  I get drunk?

I'll not leave them for spiking my drink. Stupid girls. I got up wearing the shirt near the bed. Kissing the person beside me. Walked out from the bed. He woke up giving me a smile. Kissing my cheeks he got
up from bed. Started checking his mails. If he won't check now then he won't get time to check those after wards.

Moving to washroom i did my morning business and got ready wearing today's outfit.

Shit!! My chain....My chain got entangled somewhere behind...
what should I do now... should I
call him?

God,,,Someone please help me.

"Hubby, can you please come," I asked desperately waiting for him.

"Coming baby," His reply made me in sigh in relief.

Thank God.

Feeling his touch near me gives thousands of butterflies in my stomach. I thought he was tying to help me but no he did opposite making  me gulp.

I asked wrong person to help me.

He started placing wet kisses on my back making me moan. No words coming from my mouth.

"Hubby, stop whatever you're doing right now," I said stammering.

"Really? You know I am not stopping here and by the way I was planning to continue whatever I started," Saying that he pulled me harshly making my shirt fall of from my shoulders. I quickly covered myself making his smirk go wide.

"Wrong move baby," He said looking at me intensely making me gulp my throat.

In this two years i have seen his wild sides I have never imagined. God he behaves like cave man when I am near him. I did wrong asking his help.

Damn you Kim Taehyung. Can't he leave me atleast today.

Today is Eomma and Dad's anniversary party. I have to look after the arrangements. Everytime
I can't push my work on Soobin and jihoon. They too has life which to look after.

I was collided to his chest making me look at him glaring.

"Oh really you're angry at him." My brain mocked.

"You're enjoying this right"? My heart whispered making me blush.

"Hubby  leave me," I tried my luck maybe he'll leave me.

"No chance. I was waiting for this moment from last two days. You're busy taking care of everything. You forgot about your husband. And yesterday what was that. You invited trouble for yourself baby. You literally seduced me and slept like a baby. You know I slept having cold shower. Did you forget punishment my dear?," He asked smirking at me.

Punishment. No. He was taking revenge on me everytime.

"It's not punishment you know.
It's called revenge. You're openly flirting with me and you even kissing me in front of our parents, What happened to you?. Don't you have shame. You embarrassing in front of our parents," That scene still reminds me which I can't look into their eyes.

"What to do baby you looks so delicious to me everytime?" Came his flirty reply.

"God...stop it you pervert. You have no filter to your mouth," I said glaring at him.