Part 30

Park pov

"Mom that bitch is alive," Jennie screamed loudly making her Mother come out of her dream land.

"Who?" Mrs park still asked dazed.

"Who else? Jungkook," Jennie replied gritting her teeth. Making that old woman more shocked.

"He is alive? How is that possible? Our men look full proof plan to kill him  and how come he came out alive," old lady asked baffled.

"And he is related to Kim's," Jennie dropped another bomb.

"What?," Mrs fat park asked shockingly.

"Yes," Jennie replied disgustingly

"Finally i can have him," replied that bugum disgustingly

"Shut up, here i am getting shock by shock and still you are fantasizing about how to have him. I want to know how exactly he related to Kim's?," That sick old fat woman asked glaring.

"She is bride brother," Jennie replied nonchalantly.

"What do you mean?," Her mother asked hoping her doubt to be not come out as true.

"She is Jeon's son," Jennie said in obvious tone.

"No..no...it can't happen. No...it can't," That old mother screamed loudly making them panic.

"What happened mom?," They asked curiously watching their mother in disturbance.

"Nothing, i want you to kill him,"

She declared decision to her daughter.

"Why?me" Jennie asked in duh tone.

"Only you have entry in that Kim mansion," Mrs Park replied in duh tone.

"Okay, what's the plan," Jennie asked glaring at her Mother.

After discussing their plan, they left to their respective rooms but their mother is not able to sleep..........

-----------

Jimin Pov

I hear someone is calling me.. I woke up from my nap to see Yoongi is calling me.

"Jimin, get up. We're about to land," Yoongi told.

We landed safely, unbuckled our seat belts and exited from the plane. We were received by their former driver. He greeted us and we wished him back. Slipping in our seats, yoongi started explaining about his experience in Busan with his friends.

Driver informed us that we reached the penthouse. We entered inside greeted by their maid.

"Come, i will show your room," Yoongi said dragging me upstairs.

"Okay," i said looking the interiors. They are so damn good.

"This is your room, and besides your is mine. Call me if you need anything," He told exited to his room.

I nodded my head at him. Taking my clothes, I walked towards washroom took warm shower. Feeling fresh I changed my clothes and started checking the house. I knocked Yoongi's room. He opened after few minutes.

"Feeling bored?" Asked Yoongi wearing his shirt.

"No, just checking the surroundings. Interior was so good.," I said admiring the place.

"Everything was Tae's taste. Most of the time he stayed in here," He replied turning sad.

I don't know why I want to ask.

"Why?" I asked knowing the answer. We both seated in the couch placed near us. Then he started telling about his younger brother.

"I will tell you. Please don't reveal to anyone," He said hoping for my honesty not to reveal anyone.