"Hang Out"

***

Just don't say no. The words rang in my head over and over again as I tried to comprehend her words.

"Angelina." A dark voice came from a near corner.

We all paused, and turned to look in the direction the voice came from. The large metal grate I was pushed through a short hour ago was cranked open. The creek was obnoxiously exaggerated as I felt a soft hand on my knee, and I met Katie's reassuring gaze. Through the door stood Bill, intoxicated by the looks of it. He nodded towards me, and after I hesitated he stomped over. His structure light, but his feet heavy as they hit the ground. He grabbed my arm, and tore me from the sofa. Katie kept her hold on my leg as Kandy and Katty watched in silence, their mouths zipped shut. I swallowed, and looked at them with alert eyes. Katie glanced up to Bill as she cringed away from his kick to her wrist. She held it to her chest after releasing a small groan, standing up as he pulled me away. I could smell the alcohol and smoke coming from his lungs as he looked down over me. His jaw was on the top of my head, clenching as he stepped back with me tight against his hard chest. I looked down, and saw something hadn't noticed before. All of the women had a matching device on their ankles.

It was a small black brick, laced around their ankles with sharp metal. A small blinking green light blinked on it as they stood motionless, robotically watching as I was pulled to my doom. My hands were restrained to my sides, my throat growing tighter and tighter as I thought of everything he had done.

The arms of a serial murder were wrapped around me, completely unpredictable. More dangerous then ever in his delirious, drunken state.

"I missed you, Angie." He slurred.

I looked the opposite direction, trying to get his sadistic voice out of my ear.

"Come on, don't be like that." He hushed, slamming the grate shut. "I just wanna hang around with you." He muttered, his hand brushing my lower thigh.

I inhaled sharply at the feeling of his warm hands on my tingling legs, not immediately liking the feeling. He waited a moment, and moaned in frustration as he abruptly stopped stumbling around with me in his restraint.

"Can you at least say something?" He snapped, his other hand tightening around my collarbone.

"What, what do you want?" I quickly executed.

"To hang." He whispered, his voice loopy as he leaned down into the nape of my neck. He kissed behind my ear, making my eyes widen. His cold piercings left goosebumps, and a strange rush in the back of my head.

Knowing him, he probably means 'hang' in a literal sense. As in he probably has a rope and a tree ready for me.

"Calm down, your heart is so fast." He whispered against my skin, his hand heavy on the left side of my chest.

I breathed heavily up, and down as he held me against him. I hadn't ever felt so unsafe in someone's arms. An embrace is supposed to be loving, and full of emotional comfort. This was the polar opposite, it felt like he was going to pour acid right down my throat.

"Just.. let me go." I murmured, my voice clouded with disdain.

"Awe... why?" He squeezed me harder, making me lack breath.

"Okay, okay!" I wheezed, clawing at his hands.

I felt him smile against my neck as he parted his lips to nip me. I bit my tongue back and squeezed my eyes shut, a surge of uncomfort rushing through me. His arms grew looser, but not enough to let me breathe comfortably.

"You know..." he started, slowly spinning me around to look at him.

My hands were frozen to my sides, my wide eyes fixed open. I was scared, I couldn't moved without the fear of him hurting me. His gaze focused on mine, an unusual smile spread through them. His bare face was something you could call beautiful, he would be perfect if he had a sense of human grace. He smiled, flashing a beauty I hadn't seen before. Beauty is the ultimate mask, you never expect what lies beneath; making it a trap. I swallowed fearfully.

"Come one Angie, you're so tense." He said, he words still drunk as his eyes dropped to my shoulders that he held. He squeezed them, relaxing my muscles by instinct.

He leaned in closer to me, his eyes undressing me completely.

"I never favored blue eyes until I saw yours." He whispered.

My stomach jumped, and my mind strangely rushed with happiness and excitement.

At this point, his lips traced my nose. I felt his piercings flick at my skin as he pushed me backwards slowly. I hadn't realized it until I felt a wall caress my back. I opened my eyes wide, realizing what was happening. I hadn't ever seen his so relaxed, never had he once been so kind, or gentle. Other than the instance in the bathroom where he touched my face for the first time, he still had that glint of violence in his eyes. But this time, there was nothing but serenity, and what looked like peace.

I longed for a loving touch. My heart was always stronger than my mind, preventing me from thinking sensibly. I closed my eyes, and felt as his hands wrapped around my forearms. His long nails traced my sensitive skin as his lips met the top of my nose. His breath was heavy with alcohol, so not all of me believed his words. But, drunk words tend to be sober thoughts. My head still buzzed with heroin, and whatever he laced the already toxic cannabis with. I felt the spikes of his leather bracelets brush against me, leaving small dents in their wake. It was silent, but so loud at the same time.

I thought of Kandy, and the way she talked about him with disdain. Her words echoed in my mind as I thought of what she had said. "Meat Hooks." "Incision." "Exposed Ribs." I shuddered at the thought that the man holding me right now could've done something as organ churning as he did.

His warm tongue ring met the skin of my under eye as his hand kept up my torn arm.

"I just want to hang out for a little while."

***