Public Humiliation

(Trigger warning)

***

He caged me in his predatory arms, immobilizing me almost immediately as I hyperventilated. His large hand cradled my face as his thumb wiped the tears away before they could fall.

"Come on, you can cry now..." he soothed.

I clenched my jaw, struggling to breathe as I peeked down at her body. My nose was burning with the insatiable smell of iron as thick black blood oozed from Katty's neck. Every now and then she twitched and groaned, still slowly dying. I looked into her soulless eyes as an immense amount of guilt washed over me. I felt like it was all my fault; I agreed to play the game, I rolled the dice, and I put the knife in her neck. I huffed and struggled to compose myself, I felt this was exactly what he wanted. It wasn't my death, but I hadn't ever felt more broken than I did in this moment. Silver tears fell from my watering eyes onto his slender hands as he held my face, attempting to cradle the pain away.

"Breathe Angelina.. she wasn't that important anyways." He said, nonchalantly.

My heart clenched at his words. Everybody was important because everyone had a life of their own, singular pain felt by all, thoughts, emotions, experiences.. and all of that taken away in a matter of minutes. Two decades of life erased with one stab. I didn't know her past the surface, but I liked her. She was kind, and made one of the worst experiences of my life bearable. Even though she told me to do it, because she knew there was no other choice, i would always see the scene of her death in my head on repeat. Because, her blood was on my hands.

I leaned back into Bills chest, erasing the fact that he got me into all of this. His hand massaged my face, warming the cold.

"Good, good just relax." I felt as he smiled, and pressed a kiss to my scalp.

He slowly backed up, pulling me away from the corpse bleeding out on the ground, he wrapped both of his arms around my waist, and picked me up a few inches off of the ground. I opened my eyes, and watched as he headed for the door.

"What're you doing?" I asked, out of breath.

"Leaving." He answered, carefully opening the door.

"Huh?" I asked, trying to look around. I looked through the familiar hallway I staggered through only hours ago, looking back at the vibrant room. I felt a pain in my chest thinking about it. He headed down the hallway quietly, make bc towards the last door.

I heard a click coming from behind us; recognizing the familiar sound of a handgun. He stopped, and turned around.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" He snarled back at them.

"Wha.. what is it?" I tried to pry his arms off of me so I could get a better look, but the response answered for me.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you." Katie snapped, screwing around with the gun.

He set me down roughly, and began storming down the hallway. I faintly saw her stagger backwards, her hair bright red in the vibrant lights of the next room over. She cocked the gun, and pointed It at his chest.

"Don't move." She breathed.

He stayed silent, and unmoving. I loved to the side, meeting Katie's gaze. It was vengeful and poisonous as she looked at him, only a slight softness on the edges when she looked at me. Her eyes were red and swollen, she had obviously been crying. What I didn't know is how she got the gun, and where she got it from. I was confused, I didn't see Kandy anywhere. Or Tom, Georg, or Gustav; until the door creaked open behind her at least.

"Ah, there you are." Tom sneered. I watched him as he stomped up behind Katie and grabbed her by the waist.

I gasped as she struggled, I didn't know what to do.

"Angelina!" She yelped.

Everyone looked at me, distracting them from her. She threw the gun, and it just so happens to land perfectly into my hands.

Bills eyes flared with rage, Toms as-well. My heart accelerated as I pointed the gun at Bills face, knowing that was the reason she threw the gun to me.

"Ang.." he purred, defensively putting his hands out.

I shook my head, stepping back.

"Stop it." I said, quiet. I didn't know how to work a gun, but I would figure it out.

Bill clenched his jaw, and whipped around. He grabbed Katie by the wrist and yanked her from Toms captive, holding her infront of me. He walked towards me, pulling Katie by her wrist as tight as he could.

"You care about her.. yeah?" He snarled. "Put the gun down and she'll be fine.. just fine."

"Don't do it A-" she stared, soon being muffled by Bills hand.

He used his other hand to force her down, and tear the lace of her skimpy clothes almost all the way down with one foul movement.

"Put the fucking gun down." He yelled, his voice hard.

I glanced behind him at Tom. He was just standing there, leaning against the wall. Completely relaxed, not moving a muscle. Expect for when he pulled out a cigarette, but that was it.

I hesitated, not dropping the gun. He yanked her off the ground by her long, wavy hair, forcing a wince out of her.

"Drop it or I'll bend her over right here." He snapped. His jaw clenched.

My heart slipped a beat. I looked at her, my knees weakening. I didn't know what to do. She shook her head ferociously, making sure I didn't drop it. His hands wandered down her waist to her hips.

"One.." he started counting down.

"Two.." his voice was devilish.

"Three." He growled.

His hands met the back over her neck and slammed her against the wall. They traveled down her body as she groaned, he wasn't kidding.

"Stop, Stop!!" I yelled. I couldn't watch that happen to her. I pulled the trigger, but nothing came out. It was empty.

My Heart was pounding as Tom started cackling.

"I'm not gonna leave a loaded gun out, sweetheart." He leaped off of the wall, heading for me. "I was just messing with you." He smiled.

I was humiliated, and enraged. I groaned, and threw the gun across the hallway.

"Fuck.. get off of her!" I stormed over to Bill, trying to force him off of her.

He turned to look at me, his smile wicked.

"What.. are you jealous? Would you rather me do it to you?" He joked, getting off of her.

Tom snatched her by her hair, yanking her against him.

"You bitch." He spat down at her, holding her back against his chest by her neck as she struggled against him.

I backed up as Bill gained on me, his intentions clear but unknown.

"No.." I whispered, my bottom lip quivering.

"Are you scared, are you going to cry?" He taunted.

He cornered me against the wall, his hand on my waist.

"Maybe you are jealous, maybe it made you mad seeing me on her like that." He snickered. "Are you mad it wasn't you?"

He leaned in, his lips on my jaw.

"No, stop.." I started, trying to push him off.

"No, I don't think I want to." He murmured. "Maybe I should bend you over." He snapped, grabbing the back of my neck. "I think you need to be thought a lesson, you bitch." He spat.

***