Irony smell of the Inside

***

"You're a little bitch, you know that?" Bill mumbled, loud enough for me to hear yet just quiet enough so nobody else heard.

I rolled my eyes, following him as he dragged me to his rumbling black sports car. A part of me was relieved to see Katie in the back as he opened the door, Kandy in the passengers seat of Tom's car. She had her head pressed against his headrest, completely knocked out. Her nose was bleeding, and her arms completely limp by her sides. She wasn't wearing much, just enough so she wasn't naked. Seeing her like that hurt me a little bit. But, I was completely relaxed seeing Katie perfectly content. Bill pressed me down by my shoulders, and shoved me into the car next to her with a huff. He eyed her, and then slid in the front seat. I watched as Tom picked Kandy up, and put her in the back next to him. Gustav was driving their car, Georg right beside him.

Bill slammed his door shut, and cranked up the radio. Loud bass rang through the sealed car as he pulled out of the parking lot. He kept glancing at Katie through lowered eyes in the rear view mirror. He was acting so weird around her now. She was originally his main girl, now he looks at her like he's debating wearing her skin as a scarf. His eyes were dark and narrow as she avoided his eyes. His hands were white and clenched against the steering wheel, pressing the gas down the road as the other four followed close behind.

I looked over at Katie as I felt her hand just barely rub my fingers, her eyes still looking out the window. I looked away from her, but inched my hand closer. Bills eyes were hard on the road, not noticing our slight movements in the back seat. Her heeled shoe caressed my ankle, up and down. The slight movements gave me tingles, so did the sight of her chest tightening as It went up and down, slightly faster each time I leaned into her ever so soft touch.

I looked at her, up and then down. Her fishnets were torn, her red hair a mess as it was pulled back behind her pierced ears in a ponytail. Her sharp lips redder than her hair with a glossy crimson pigment, her eyes just as darkly shadowed as Bill's were. Her jaw was soft, but she had the sharpest cheekbones I had ever seen. I watched as her long eyelashes fluttered under the air conditioning, and the silver jewelry on her exposed collarbone twinkle. She was beautiful, especially in that dark dress she had on.

I bit the inside of my bottom lip, she made me feel something I didn't realize I could feel. I slowly raised my head to look in the rear view mirror, making sure Bill was focused on anything but us. I barely spotted over, just enough so my thigh was pressing against hers. She looked at me, her lips parting gently. I smiled, looking at one of her eyes, then the other, her lips, and then her eyes again. She danced her fingers over the top of my thigh, over my knee, and slowly up. My hand traveled down her leg, right below her knee. I kept my eyes on hers, making them inescapable.

I jumped away, catching my breath as Bill slammed his leather foot on the brake. I looked out the window, obliviously. We were in a dark area, but it looked strangely familiar. I knew for a fact we were around their... "house." I wouldn't call that a house, I would call it more of a catacomb.

"Get out." He said, ripping open his door.

I was getting scared, did he see? Did he know?

I slowly cracked open the door, stepping my foot onto the ground. I felt as he loomed over me, his eyes hard and his expression harder. Tom approached me from behind, putting his hand on my hip. I peered up at Bill, and watched as he looked at Tom. He almost immediately dropped his hand from my side, Bill pulling me behind him forcefully.

"We have quick business here, no?" Bill mumbled across to Tom, his hands tight against mine. I hated when he directly held my hands with his, it made me feel like he though I was his property. The disgusting thing was he most definitely did think I belonged to him. Everytime he dragged, yanked, jerked, snatched, grabbed, and threw me around made me sick- like I was a ragdoll.