Taking what he Wants

***

I felt hot flashes all over my body as his secretive fingertips traced patterns on my cold skin. My heart was racing and I knew it was wrong, so horribly wrong of me to give into my disgusting, sheltered thoughts about him. It would come back to bite me in the ass eventually; knowing him he would probably hold it over me.

"You like it already?" He whispered, his lips rough on my jaw as his hands explored parts I hadn't ever let him touch before. I fought back pleasured groans, granted it felt good.

I shook my head, we both knew I was lying. I couldn't let myself consciously know I was enjoying it, it was grossing me out that I wanted to feel him.

"I want to feel you around me, Angie." He purred, a hand massaging my shoulder as his other one held my face straight so he could properly look down on me. "And I know you want it to." He smiled, his eyes scanning me up, and then down.

His words melted into my mind, almost making an obsessive film over my good conscious. He could latch himself onto me so easliy like he was some.. parasitic virus. I shivered as his fingers traced cold films down my arms, right to my hip where the rim of my shirt was. His fingers slid under it as he knowingly eyed me through his eyelashes, an idle smirk on his sharp face.

"Don't look at me like that." He whispered, adjusting himself so one of his knees was between my legs as he propped himself up. He looked down at me, and ever so slightly bit his lip. "You have no idea what it does to me."

I couldn't look at him without having this strange feeling in my stomach, I hated it. I hated how he was so horrible but I was so drawn to him. I looked away from him, and shrugged away from him. His lips found my chin as they nipped at my neck, going down to my collarbone. His hands pressed me down by my shoulders so I couldn't move, paralyzing me as his hands graced me. His lips traveled down to my ribs, and he gracefully raised my shirt. My breath was heavy, this was a mistake. He glanced back and fourth between me and the shirt as he swiftly raised it, his eyes hungry. My ribs collapsed as I heavily breathed under him, he still made it so I couldn't move. He raised it completely over my head, his eyes were fixed on my chest.

His lips were slightly parted as his hands were rougher with my pants. He pulled so hard I heard some seams rip apart. They were yanked them down my legs, and dropped around my ankles. He licked his lips as he looked at me, his face nearing mine quickly. My eyes closed out of instinct as his soft lips ever so slightly met mine. It was surprisingly the most delightful feeling.

"I need you, now." He almost growled, his hands on my inner thighs. He tore apart my legs and wrapped them around his slim waist, his hands on his belt. I covered my eyes, I knew what I was gething myself into.

I couldn't respond to anything he said, I didn't know how. My breath was in my throat.

"Look at me, my pretty girl." He whined as I heard his pants drop to the floor. "I want to see your reaction when you feel me inside of you." He almost angrily panted.

He jerked my hands off of my face and held them above my head with one of his as his other one massaged me through my underwear. I stifled a moan, I couldn't take it.

"Talk to me, please." He pleaded with me, his hand rough.

I opened my mouth to speak, but a loud moan escaped instead.

"Oh.." He moaned, his hand on the strap of my underwear. He slipped his fingers under them, and tore them off of me with one rough pull. I felt as the cold air nipped at my exposed skin, I got goosebumps everywhere.

He ran his fingers through me, and smiled up at me as my back ever so slightly arched. "You want me so bad." He whispered as he caressed my most sensitive areas, his middle finger slowly finding my insides.

I furrowed my eyebrows and tightened my fists into a ball as he worked through me, it was embarrassing how my body went against my words and visibly desired him. I let out an inaudible moan, it was more of a gasp.

"You're so good." He muttered, standing up to look down at me. He slid his finger out of me, reliving the slight pain it caused.

I took a deep breath, and watched as his shirt dropped to the floor. He was perfectly sculpted, it wasn't fair. His tattoos looked like art on a canvas, the fair white of his skin complimenting the dark spirals of ink engraved inside of it. He slid his pants off, with his boxers. I looked away, I couldn't see him in good conscious. But, I wanted it so bad. He loomed over me as he gripped my waist with one hand, I heard a rubber snap before he placed his other hand on my hip.

"Come on, look at me." He demanded, his soft voice hushed.

I looked up at him, visibly horrified. He smiled, and pushed his way inside. I squeezed my mouth as well as my eyes shut, it fucking hurt me like hell. But, nothing had ever felt more good. I let a moan escape my mouth, my insides clenching as I heard him let a soft moan escape.

"You're so tight." He whispered, going in and out.

My eyes grew wider as his pace quickened, I could barely take it. I didn't see it, but I could tell not all of him was inside of me. There was too much of him. He gripped my shoulders and wrapped my arms around his neck so my hands were on his bare back. He held me, his lips furious on my neck as he took what he wanted from me.

My soft moans grew louder by the minute, eventually my nails were digging into his back.

"Bill." I cried as he stretched me out.

"You feel so good." He moaned into my ear.

***