Biggest Mistake

(Bills POV)

***

I pushed in and out of her, I hadn't ever been speechless before. She felt so good, like her body was molded for mine. I huffed as I looked down at her, my arousal intensifying with the pained expressions on her face. The way her eyes squeezed shut and her lips curled back- leaving room for the quiet moans to escape her mouth- just heightened the urge to fuck her senseless.

"Open your eyes." I basically growled. The feeling over her around me had me choked up, I could barely speak straight.

I wanted to look into her eyes as I penetrated her, and took what was mine. Her mouth moved, but I heard nothing escape.

"What wa.." I huffed. "What was that?" I groaned down to her, pushing her legs behind her head while holding her ankles. She was so wet, I could hear everything as I went in, then out, and then in, and then out- over and over again.

"Stop." She choked, her throat tight with pleasure. I knew she didn't want that, she didn't want me to stop. If she didn't want me, her body wouldn't be reacting to mine how it was. Her panties would've been dry when I tore them off, not soaked so throughly that a little string of her wetness clung to the fabric of them as I pulled them down to her ankles.

"No." I bit.

She folded under me as I went faster, our breathing aligning while she began to quiver under me. Her back arched as her nails dug into the sensitive skin of my back, moans filling her lungs as I filled her up with myself.

"Please.?" She almost begged me, her nails scratching down- tearing my skin as I went faster and faster inside of her.

Her eyes teared up, i knew it hurt her. But that was just part of the pleasure.

"Stop talking." I demanded, using one of my hands to cover her mouth, and the other one to hold her ankles.

I watched as she opened her eyes, clearly panicking. "Ahh..." I paused, closing my eyes to inhale. "Just let me finish.. I'm so close." I bit my lip ring, taking in the scent of her surrounding me.

I felt as she began to shook her head and kick her legs, quite rough at that.

"Fuck!" I yelled, opening my eyes, and grabbing her ankles harder. I moved my hand to cover her mouth- as well as pinch her nose shut. "You just can't let me have anything good. You always fuck it up." I sneered down at her, my nose curled up in a scowl as my face neared hers. "You always ruin it, you hear me?" I shook her, ramming into her harder with each word.

I felt her shriek, 'stop', under my hand, her eyes widening as she began to lack breath. She tried to shake her head, but she couldn't. I smiled, I always got my way.

"If you're unconscious.." I whispered, my voice aggressive as I rammed into her. "You can't say no."

Her face grew redder by the second, and her kicks, squirms and cries grew quieter. I moved my lips to her neck, nipping her earlobe.

"You can't say I raped you either." I smiled. "You didn't stop me in the beginning." My voice was hushed as I had my way, my hand finally leaving her mouth after a minute or two to grasp her inner thigh.

Her eyes remained open, a single tear sliding down from one of them as she grew faint. I let go of her legs, and slid her eyes shut. "Oh you're so good.." I whispered, not giving a fuck if she heard me or not.

"Next time.." I moaned, hitting her sweet spot one last time as I slightly shook, my breath quivering as I bit my tongue ring. "You'll be awake for me to finish." I pulled out, and looked down at her. I smiled as I took a breath, then worked off my condom. I was satisfied, but I would've been more satisfied if she didn't make me knock her out.

"Selfish little bitch." I mocked, turning away from her. I wrapped myself in a towel, and tied it around my hips.

I slowly walked over to my desk, and slid open the drawer. I licked my lips as I looked down at the needle-tip syringes and cigarettes, pulling them all out into view. I put a cigarette in my mouth, and lit it up. I closed my eyes and inhaled, listening to the crackle of the tobacco between my lips. I turned to my clothing rack, and slid off the belt I had draping over the bar.

I grabbed the small jar from the other side of my table, and shook it around slightly while taking a look inside. I grabbed my lighter, and hovered the jar over it just long enough to liquify the powder. I set it down, and quickly tied the belt around my bicep. I set my cigarette down, and used my mouth to tighten the belt as I poured the addictive liquid into the syringe.

I angled it into the largest vein I could find, and deeply exhaled as I felt the warmth swim through my system. My arms felt tingly, and I couldn't even feel the pain of the needle in my arm. I pulled it out, and shrugged off the tight belt as I put the cigarette back in my mouth. I smiled, and leaned back my head as I blew the smoke out of my nose.

I glanced back at Angelina's motionless body laying on my bed, and smiled wider. If I didn't just use up the rest of my stash, I would be pumping it inside of her arm relentlessly. I straightened out my head, and walked back over to her. I looked at the burn mark Tom left on her breast plate, I know he had fun with that. I traced my long nail over it, taking a puff of my cigarette.

"I need to have more fun with you." I muttered to myself, breathing out the thick smoke.

Maybe I could take'r on my drug run later, take her out in my car and show her where most of our shows are. I smiled at the thought of dragging her around with me, making her watch me dismember someone.

***