Different Mind

(Bills POV)

***

I smiled as Angelina looks down at her restrained arms, fear pumping through her veins. I couldn't understand why she cared so much over a death of some girl.. she was only a minor character in my life. She grunted as she tried to shake me off, her breath heavy. I remember hearing the girls talking to her in the club room while I was absent. I was watching them on the cameras, I couldn't help but always have an eye on Angelina. I remember the red head telling her not to say no, and mentioning a past relationship of mine. How I didn't care about her, how I tore her backbone out, and put her on a hook. I didn't care she told her, however. It's because everything she said was completely true, and I enjoyed it. She said no one too many times, and I just snapped. So it surprised me when Angie refused to do as I said, she had quite the nerve to do so. I enjoyed messing with her.. I knew Katie had a gun. I just wanted to playa round a bit, get her where I want her. And now that I did, I'm going to do what I want to her.

"Tom, take Katie back to her room please." I turned to look at my brother, teeth gritted. "Get the psychedelics."

He smiled, his lips ring shining in the light as he effortlessly dragged her down to the last locked room. I lived for doing what I did, it was the only thing that mattered to me. Being in charge, always having a girl on my arm, being recognized in public, and most of all, being the most the merciless man in Los Angeles. It was my title, and I earned it. It would be a pity not to live up to it.

Angelina shook under me as I felt her core quiver. I glanced down at her, watching as he pursed her lips and squeezed her wide eyes shut. A tear glistened down her cheek, and I felt a strange tingle in my stomach as I watched her cry. Not the usual one.. most of the time it was a turn on for me. But this- this is a tad different.

"Stop crying." I snapped, grabbing her jaw to look up at me. When the tears didn't immediately stop, I shook her face a bit. "Stop fucking crying or I'll give you something to cry about!" I yelled, enraged.

I yanked her off of the wall by her shoulders making her wince. Now that.. that was a turn on. I was furious, and I didn't know why. I didn't know why I felt this strange emotion in my chest, and I didn't know what was causing it. But she was the only one that was still here, and I needed to relive some stress. I grasped her shoulder tightly, restricting movement completely. I drew my gun.

"Go into the furthest room." I flicked it at her, my joints white around the handle.

Her glossy, deep eyes glanced from my face to the barrel of the gun, back and fourth.

"Go!" I screamed.

She staggered backwards, and turned to run into the room as she panted the words 'I'm sorry'. I looked down at the gun in my hand, rubbing the bottom wit my thumb. The feeling in my chest was stronger now, it was a sudden crushing weight. I looked up from the ground at the door, and slowly walked I to the room. I looked at her as her back faced me, and I clicked the door shut. I didn't know what this emotion was, but I knew she was the root of it. It only happened when I did something to her, or she looked at me.

"Look at me." I snapped, slamming the gun on the tall dresser besides me.

She slowly turned around, her fingers shaking. As her teary eyes met mine, the same feeling washed over me. I hated change, and I hated feeling unfamiliar things.

"What?" She whispered, her voice choked back.

"What're you doing?" I said, my voice hushed as I slowly approached her. My heart sped up as I neared her, my eyes never leaving her hands. A part of me wanted to reach for them.

"What do you mean?" She asked, fear prominent in her low voice.

I clenched my jaw, my fingers twitching as I looked at her.

"You know what." I hissed. I hated that she was doing this... i was sure she knew what she was making me feel.

I took another step, and took her shoulder in my hand. She froze under me. In that moment I really truly looked at her, the feeling in my chest was stronger than ever. I think I felt guilty when I looked at her. But there was something else there too, something I couldn't put my finger on.

"I hate you." I snapped, pushing her against the wall behind her.

She held her breath as I did so, bracing for impact.

„Ich werde mit dir tun, was ich will, und du wirst dich benehmen." I whispered, harshly looking down at her with cold eyes. I knew she didn't know what I was saying, and that's fine with me. As long as she understood the threat.

She swallowed, and her bottom lip ever so slightly quivered before she pursed them. I angrily ran my hands down her arms to her waist feeling what was waiting for me under her shirt.

She began to struggle under me, her breath quickening as she panicked.

"Stop." She whispered, her voice cracking as she scratched my chest. "Stop." Her voice got louder.

I gripped her waist as hard as I could, lifting her shirt some. I spun her around, and launched her onto the couch.

"I'll get rougher for every time you tell me to stop." I bit.

She looked at me as she swallowed back tears. I stomped over to her, rage being my one motive. I didn't want to feel guilty- I didn't have a reason to. I leaned over her and put her mouth to my ear. I felt as she intensely breathed under me, my weight crushing her. I struggled to grab her hands and put them above her head, but once I did- she was mine. She shook her head as a small tear fell.

I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth, I couldn't be affected by this. I wouldn't be.

"Spread your legs." I whispered.

She let out a small choke, and hesitated to do what I said. I grabbed her knee and did it for her, and looked at her face as I ran my hand up her shirt.

She shook her head, opening her eyes. "No!" She yelled, hitting my chest with a grunt.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I furiously grabbed her neck. "I' didn't stop with the others, so why would I stop with you?" I screamed at her.

She opened her mouth, shattering my ears with a cry that reached even my heart. "You shouldn't be doing anything that needs to be stopped!" She cried, kicking her legs under me:

I paused from moving my hands any further up her torso. I let go, lowering her shirt. I breath was caught in my throat as i pushed myself off of her, my jaw clenched. I looked at her,  feeling disgust.

"Get out." I ordered. Before I could muster up the courage to look at her, I heard her rapid steps down the hallway.

My heart was tight, and I didn't know why.

***