Pride Sucker

(Trigger warning: This chapter contains suggestive material that may be upsetting to some readers.)

***

I gasped as he pushed away my hand, letting my palm come to my mouth to stifle the thick moans trying to erupt out of me. His fingers slowly slid in and out of me, I hated how much my body was reacting to him. Like polar magnets, when he moved- I did. His hands have been the only ones that have ever explored me like this, felt everything I had ever hid.

"Angelina," He practically panted, his hand rough as I tried my absolute best to stay quiet. "Make noise for me." His voice was a low whisper as his other hand gripped my inner thigh, spreading my legs even wider. 

I didn't want to open my mouth. If I did, I wouldn't be able to stop. Nobody had ever made me feel this good, this desired. I squeezed my eyes shut, sweat beading on my forehead from the collision of our thick body heat. I furrowed my eyebrows, inhaling sharply as his hands gripped what I hadn't ever wanted him to touch so desperately.

"Do it." He exhaled, sitting up on his knees so his face was hovering over mine. "I want to hear you." His voice was desperately low, hitting a nerve. A nerve he hadn't ever hit before, the one that made me feel like he actually wanted me. The one that made me think that I might've made him feel something.

His hand went from my inner thigh to my wrist, ripping my hand off of my mouth. My mouth gaped open, nothing escaping. He huffed, his hand going from my wrist to my jaw, he squeezed it, letting my hand free by my side. I exhaled, my hand coming up to his arm. I ran my fingers across his warm skin, feeling the architecture of his shoulders. I felt as my cold fingers gave him goosebumps, I've wanted to touch him like this deep down for the longest time. It pained me I couldn't see him, I wanted to see what he looked like while he did such things to me.

"Why so quiet?" He asked, sliding his fingers out.

"No.." I quietly exhaled, disappointment clouding my heart.

"I know I make you feel good." He whispered, his hands tight around my jaw- guiding his lips up my neck. I shivered impatiently. "The way you touch me gives it away." His tongue danced across the curvature of my face.

I quietly groaned, my back tightening as I felt the cool sting of his tongue ring on my skin.

"I've heard you before, I want to hear you again." He said into my ear, his hand coming back down to my inner thigh. "You know what you make me want to do to you?" He started, his finger slipping back in.

I gritted my teeth together, parting my lips as I groaned.

"I want to tie you down," He continued thoughtfully as his slid his finger in and out at a slow pace. "I want to make you feel so good you can't even remember your own name."

His pace quickened, my moans getting louder.

"I want to make my name the last one you remember, the only one your mouth is fixed to say." He bent down, he lips finding the exposed skin on my lower stomach. "I want to make a movie with you, so when you deny how I make you feel I could play back the way you're going to scream for me." His lips grew lower.

I shivered as his soft lips traced my nervous skin, his hands gripping my inner thighs like he knew he would have me kicking. My heart quickened at his words, the way he spoke to me like he always knew what he was going to say made me want to hear what was going to happen next. He always made me curious for more. The heat between my legs grew more intense he neared, his finger still quick.

"Are you going to let me in the easy way?" He whispered, his lips moving on my hip bone. "Or will I have to make you again?"

I parted my lips, looking for him everywhere in the dark room. I just wanted to see his eyes. "Please," I whispered, my voice vacant and breathless.

I felt him smile as he completely slipped off my bottoms, my hand aggressively finding his shoulder again as he slipped my legs apart even further. I felt him move, his lips off of my skin. I furrowed my eyes brows, confusion crossing my mind until I was utterly shocked with the feeling of his tongue inside me. I didn't know what happened, but my already blind eyes went dark. The way he felt inside me, the way he flicked me around so easily made me insane. I groaned, each moan growing louder with each passing breath he exhaled into me. I gasped, my voice echoing off of his walls. I felt him laugh, his free hand slipping up under the shirt I was wearing to squeeze my breast.

"Having you awake is so much better." He whispered. I didn't even care what he said, I was too lost in the moment. Too lost in the pleasure he could so easily give me, a feeling I didn't want to end.

I cried out for him, his name on my lips as tears welled up in my slimly-shut eyes.

"Bill," I panted, my nails in his skin. "Please, please I need more." My voice was choked, I was too strangled with the pleasure he made me feel.

"Oh yeah?" He muttered, leaning away from the mess he made.

I felt his hands on my face, his breath in my mouth as he neared me.

"More of what?" He whispered, his lips teasing mine as he spoke.

"You," I insisted breathlessly.

He waited a moment, before crashing onto my lips making me taste myself. The way he kissed me was so intense, I could breath through it. I didn't want to catch my breath, I wanted him to steal it from me forever. His hand gripped the back of my head, pulling my face even closer to his. His tongue poked against mine, his tongue ring warm as it slid over my lips. His hands traveled down my body, and I felt as he grabbed my hand. My heart skipped a beat as he put it on the hem of his pants, slipping my fingers in.

"Touch me if you want it." He mumbled against my mouth, grinding his body on mine.

I wanted him, that was factual. I wanted to take him now, the self loathing could begin later. I dipped my hand down, feeling what he wanted me to feel. My chest rose up and down, up and down at a pace more rapid than it ever had before. The feeling of him in my shaky hand.. I didn't know what he would do with me. He moaned as I slowly slid my hand around, my chest tightening. He tore himself off of me, and freed himself of his pants. He roughly spread me apart, not giving me time to react before jamming himself inside of me with maximum effort.

My eyes widened, tears glossing over as he stretched me out. It hurt so bad, but the pain was almost immediately overtaken with pleasure, and lust. I cried out for him, My hand squeezing the rope it was tied up with, and my free hand squeezing his wrist as he fucked me senseless. I couldn't think eventually, all I could think about was how much it hurt- but how good it felt.

(Toms POV)

I sighed, entering the small building with Bill's bag slung over my shoulder. Hours ago I had watched him drag Angelina to his bedroom in the basement, I could just imagine the things he was doing to her. I stepped through the door, and headed to my quarter of the house drowsily. I dragged my feet, kicking the dust on the old carpet down the hallway. I stopped, a bang coming from somewhere behind me. I turned around, looking down the hallway I had previously came. Nothing. I heard another, but it wasn't a bang. It was Angelina, screaming from below me. Screaming Bills name. My heart beat faster, an arousal growing just from hearing her cry out. My pants grew tighter as I entered, my room, and locked the door behind me with a soft click. I grabbed my fly, feeling what her moans were doing to me. I licked my bottom lip, imagining what I could do to make her sound like that. I scowled at the thought of her being only Bill's. Bill got everything. He was the damn gang leader, he had the women. He got the kills. But was that fair to me? The older sibling? No, no it wasn't. But I wanted to make it fair, and that sarted with Angelina.

***