One Less Doll

***

As I held my eyes shut, I felt the calloused thumbs of Tom wiping my fallen tears away. With a breath, he stood up and headed away. I pursed my lips as the burn on my skin continued to boil, faintly peeking my eyes open just to see him opening the door. At the door was Bill, with the three girls behind him. Tom smiled, and stepped aside to let them pass through. With a spank on Katie's ass, he parted from the room. She furrowed her eyebrows, and stepped behind the other two girls. I was too focused on her to notice how close Bill had gotten, until he pressed a finger against my burn.

"Fuck!" I yelled, jerking back from his hand.

I looked up to his face, seeing a smile slander his lips.

"He got you good.. huh?" He whispered, his smokey breath invading my face.

His thumb came up from my burn, and gently teased my bottom lip.

"Don't cry..." he hushed. "I don't want you to cry right now." He smiled, closing distance between us. "Not yet." He pressed his lips to my temple, and grasped the rope tied around my joints. I gritted my teeth as the bitting pain rang through me as the rope bit away at my raw skin.

"Line up, ladies." He said, his voice a pur. "And you, stand up." He whispered down to me. He pulled me up against him, the impact from my chest hitting his knocking the tears from my eyes.

He took my shoulders and spun me around, still gripping the rope.

"Angelina, choose a number between one, and three." He asked me, his voice close to my ear.

"Three." I choked, without thought.

"Good, good.. now choose a number between 5 and 10." He teased. I could hear the smile in his voice as he spoke.

"Ah... 7." I mumbled, confusion distracting me from the pain.

"Very well." He grasped my shoulders as he dug into his pocket.

He pulled out a singular die, and set it in my hand. I turned around, and looked up at him. He had a smirk on his face, his eyes twinkling with anticipation.

"What're you doing?" I asked, my voice low.

"Playing a game. Now.. roll it 7 times." He ordered.

After a moment of hesitation, he yanked the rope a bit- causing the wounds to sting. "Now." His voice hardened.

I quickly moved across the room to the table. I dropped the die on the table, and looked at the number.

"2... 4.. 5.." I mumbled. "6.."

"One more!" He cheered.

"Seven." I paused, looking at it. "The number is two." I peaked up at him.

"Why am I doing this?" I asked, my voice squeaking with nervousness.

"Well..." he started, heading over to the large cubby in the wall. He had a spare key, and unlocked it.

"Three is a crowd.. now there's four of you." He paused, winking at me.

I hadn't understood what he had said until the objects in the cubby were revealed. Each weapon was labeled, a large knife labeled "two." My stomach was in my throat.

"Now that there's four of you," he paused, pulling the blade out. "One has to go." His voice was soft as he spoke, almost music.

My heart was racing as sweat began to bead up on my forehead. I felt myself begin to gasp for air, my thoughts wild.

"It wouldn't be fun if you went to waste." He grinned, turning to the women with the knife in his hands.

Their expressions were the same as mine; completely ghastly. They were pale as their fingers subtlely interlocked. I saw Katty's neck tighten as he looked at her.

"Angelina already chose your fate." He sashayed over to her, dragging me along with him by the rope.

"What?" I gasped. It hadn't made sense until now.. one through three. The women.. there was three of them. I chose three, not realizing what I was saying.

He brushed the knife across the rim of her collarbone.

Katie looked at me, her bottom lip beginning to quiver. Kandy stood still, her eyes fixed on Bill as gracefully touched Katty with the blade.

"Number three, its a bit crowded." He mumbled, leaning in closer to Katty.

He pressed the knife deeper into her collarbone, drawing blood already. She yelped, and stepped back. Before I could react, I was in Bills arms, and the knife was in my hand. He squeezed my hand to the point of pain as I gasped for air under him.  His arm wound around my throat, preventing airflow. I choked under his grip as he held the hunting blade in my hand, and forced it against Katty's throat. I widened my eyes as I felt Bills hot breath on the back of my head, and he pressed us against the wall. I hadn't noticed, but Tom had come back in the room. I snuck a glance into the reflection of glass, watching as he drew his gun at Kandy and Katie. They held eachother, cowering in the corner as Tom stood tall over them.

"Come on Angelina, dont be scared." He murmured into my ear. "I won't tell anyone." He smiled.

"Why me?" I struggled to cry out.

"Because you rolled the dice, Schätzchen. Not me." He hushed into my ear. His voice was low, barely audible as the blood pumped through me.

"Ang.." Katty squeaked, a tear rolling from her black eyes as she looked up at me, her face crushed.

"I only want one of you to die.." he tightened his arm against my throat. "Not both of you."

I choked out a sob, my hand shaking back the strength of his as he pushed forward into her throat.

"Angie, it's okay." She choked out through the pain. Her eyes were flowing as more fear than acceptance rang through them.

I pursed my lips, squeezing my eyes shut. I heard the click of Toms gun, and a grunt before a small thud. I looked down at the gun on the floor as Bill used the arm wrapped around my throat to grab it. He stood up, and pressed it to my forehead. Tom cornered the other two girls, keeping them back.

"Five.." bill started, evil drowning his voice.

I took a breath, looking into kattys eyes. He pushed my hand down further into her skin, making her whine.

"Two.." he counted down, a few seconds later.

"One." The gun cocked.

My mind spoke before my heart. My eyes watered as I jammed the knife into her throat, crippling her to the ground as she gurgled. I took a deep, shaky breath as Bill pulled me back further into his arms. He tucked the gun away, and held me against him possessively. I let silent tears fall, already mourning the death of a women I met only hours ago. I breathed heavily in and out, clawing at bills arms caging me in.

"Let me go, please." I gasped, panic running through me.

His hand wandered to my face, coming to my cheek. He held my face, completely ignoring my pleas.

He turned around, looking at Tom Corning the girls.

"Get them out before I slaughter them too, would'ya?" He said, annoyed as he glared at them- murder still potent in his gaze.

"Fine by me." Tom agreed, clapping his hands. Katie flinched back as he grabbed her by the arm, and Kandy by her wrist. He dragged them out of the stuffy room, leaving just us.

"And.. close the door." He ordered, smiling.

Tom looked at me, a smirk on his face. He quickly shut the door with a wink, now completely isolating me and Bill.

"You did so good.." He praised, mumbling into my ear.

I shook my head, trying to peel his arms off of me.

"Are you hungry? Craving anything perhaps?" He asked, knowingly.

My mouth warmed up and my tongue tingled with the thought of the burnt drugs, only rooms over. I felt disgusted at myself, I couldn't ever be letting myself think this way. I purses my lips.

"I'll take your silence as a yes." He bit the top of my ear, snatching me away.

***