Unspoken Knowledge

***

I tried not to curl my lips back at him, I was actually disgusted. He found everything about my past in only a few hours and I hadn't even realized his presence.

"I'm fine in there." I said, pulling my wrist back from his hand in an attempt to get away.

"Maybe, but I want you here." He yanked me backed, making me stagger into him. "Remember.. never alone." He muttered down to me.

I felt acid in my throat like I was going to vomit, it was actually appalled. I couldn't help but gag and turn my head away, only to let bodily fluids spray out of my mouth onto the ground. It hurt, my stomach was practically empty. I had lost a lot of weight in only a few days, I was starving and dehydrated. I hicked up acid at the thought of being stalked by him, knowing he watched me change, shower, slept in my bed with me, knows my ip address, all my passwords, he could literally take my identity if he wanted too. Get away with my slaughter if u said the wrong thing. I fell to my knees and held my throat, still gagging. I could only imagine everything he saw; the whole Stacey incident was probably staged for my kidnapping too. Is he even dead? Did they ever discard if his body? Did Bill set it up so I would get beat up to the point of delusions? I grew sicker and sicker just thinking about it.

"Oh God.." he whispered from behind me, stepping back.

I raised my head slightly to look at him, my eyes bloodshot and watery as vomit ran down my moist lips. He pulled out his phone and dialed someone as he maintained eye contact with me.

"Could I get some help, please?" He uttered into the phone.

I heard a quick mumble from inside the phone, only for Bill to interrupt it. "Yes yes, just bring bleach." He scoffed.

"No she's not dead!" He yelled, snapping the phone shut.

"You really don't take news well, do you?" He murmured, getting on a knee to look at me.

"Being stalked by a serial killer is a little unsettling. Don't you think?" I groaned, a gag escaping my lips.

I think maybe I was being over dramatic, but the feeling in my stomach as I thought about how I wasn't safe even when I felt like i was just got to me.

He shrugged, grabbing my wrist. He jerked me off of the floor so I was standing up next to him, slouching. He unlocked the door, and opened it. I locked eyes with Tom, holding a can of bleach and some rags.

"The fuck happened in here?" He sneered, looking at the puddle of red vomit on the ground.

"She doesn't take news well." Bill scrunched his nose as he mocked me.

"I'm not touching that." Tom stepped back.

"No need to. Her mess, she'll clean it." Bill forced my hand out, taking the bleach and rags from Tom.

He forced me into my knees, just barely missing the toxic puddle in front of me.

"Scrub until it's gone." Bill ordered, kicking my foot. "And Tom.. mind getting the girls for me?" He hissed.

Tom nodded, marching back down the hall.

Bill sat down on the couch, his fingers toying with the tie holding his dreads back. "First thing in the morning and you already fucked everything up. You're really a mess, aren't you?" He snapped at me.

I pursed my lips. I hated him, so, so much. "Does anyone even love you?" I whispered, only audible to myself.

I poured the bleach onto the mess, letting it fizz away. I let it sit there until it was just foam, and then I scrubbed it down with the rags I had. I put them back In the can, and stood up.

"Done." I snapped, holding up my hand to point to it.

He smiled. He lowered his head so he was looking up at me from the couch. He had the most romantic stare, his physique didn't match his personality at all. His hair was down, and it framed his face so perfectly. I could see it as it draped over his cheekbones, making then even more defined as he stared up at me. I had to look away from him and take a breath, I couldn't take it.

"Good." He slowly stood up. I watched as his frame grew taller and taller from the corner of my eye, it grossed me out even more how he made himself practically invisible when he didn't want to be found. He could be anywhere at anytime, even when being so obvious. He only is seen when he wants to be, which makes him all the more threatening.

"Why do you always look away from me?" He asked me, his voice a soft whine.

I pursed my lips, and crossed my arms. I didn't want to answer that, I'm almost positive he knew. He just wanted to hear the words come out of my mouth. 'Because I hate how gorgeous you can be while being so horrific.' I didn't dare tell him.

"I don't look at anyone." I whispered, still avoiding eye contact.

"But I'm not anyone. So why not look at me?" He pleaded.

I didn't know why he wanted me to look at him so much, but I didn't want to end up.. end up roadkill like the other girls.

(Bills POV)

She glanced up at me through her eyelashes. I hated how she wouldn't look at me, ever. And when she did, it was only for a few seconds. The only time she actually held eye contact with me was when she was unconscious with her eyes open. She raised her head to look at me better. I don't know why I asked her to, I hated how it made me feel. It made my heart skip every time she did, there was something about her that messed with my thought process. There was nothing special about her appearance, but she didn't look like everyone else, I couldn't describe it. I swallowed, looking down at her as she stared up at me; only for her to look down again.

'Still can't do it'. I thought to myself. I knew why, I could see it in her eyes. I just wanted her to say it. "Go wash your mouth." I snapped. She pissed me off.

She glanced around the room, her dark eyes landing on the bathroom door. "You disgust me." I sneered, my voice raunchy.

Before stepping in, she looked at me from the side, just barely meeting my eyes. Her eyes watered and her nose was rosy. I smiled, something about the way she cried when I talked to her excited me. I licked my lips, and sat back in the couch thinking of her. I played with a dread in between my fingers, fantasizing about what I would do with her when we're alone.

"Bill?" Toms low voice interrupted my nasty thoughts.

"Hm?" I raised an eyebrow, looking behind him at the girls. "Oh, yes." I smiled. "Come on in, all of you."

I cracked my fingers, and slowly stood up as I looked down at Kandy.. and Katie. I already knew who I wanted to keep an eye on the minute Angelina asked if it was me in her room last night. I brushed my tongue over my lip piercings, expectant.

***