All Mine, What Cost?

***
(Toms POV)

Personally, I hadn't ever considered the fact that Angelina had a mind of her own. Or women, period. The thought just never occurred to me, making it so easy to own them. I never thought about how other people felt, except my own brother and eventually Georg and Gustav. They were family, but everyone else was just there to make up our own little show, making regret and grief so rare for us. Gustav was the softest of all of us, he saw the light in people that we didn't. But, that didn't stop him from not caring.

I huffed, my tight fingers running over and down my braids as I tuned Angelina's voice out of my head. I stormed out of my room, I didn't know where to go. But, I did know the girls were upstairs, and asleep. I licked my bottom lip, running up the steps with my hand on the rail, and my other one on the holster of my gun.

"Ladies.." I whispered, a smile wide on my mouth. I tried to quiet my steps as I slid the door open to their small lounge, making direct eye contact with their sound asleep bodies.

I saw the back of Katie's little red head and her roughed up hair, and across from her was Kandy's body completely sprawled out. Her hair pulled back in two braids, slight highlights peeking out in different directions from her scalp.

I stepped in, it wasn't fair to them for Angelina to sleep in the bedroom with Bill when she's just as useless as the other women. To be frank, I completely forgot about Katty. She was quiet, quiet until Angelina showed up. She would always do whatever I said, even though I was almost positive she was a lesbian. I was disappointed when Bill made Angie kill her, the other two were more resistant and Angelina was apparently off limits to me. I circled around to Katie, looking down at her as she breathed.

"Tom?" I heard a slight whisper from behind me. I turned, looking at Kandy as she stirred awake.

"Did I wake you?" I smiled as she didn't answer, and she just looked at me. I knew she was scared- to them I was unpredictable.

I crept closer, getting on one knee. She leaned away from me, a fearful look on her face. I frowned.

"Why lean away? I thought we had something after what we did this afternoon." I looked up at her through a lowered gaze, she looked absolutely appalled. I forgot I put her on drugs.. she was our little drug rat. As soon as you looked at her it was obvious, she had a molly jaw. Just a method of marking property, branding her if you will.

"Any who.." I started, getting backup- my voice still a whisper. "I need you to run a quick errand for me."

"What?" She raised her pierced eyebrow and curled her top lip slightly back.

"I need you and ginger here," I nodded over to Katie. "To go get something for me."

"Why us?" She shuffled.

I gently pulled my gun out, just barely flashing it to her. "I don't need any back talk. When it hits morning, you'll leave and walk down Sunset Blvd. to get a two gas tanks. Do you understand me?" I lied straight to her cute little face, I didn't need gas. No errands needed to be ran, I just wanted them gone for the day.

She slightly flinched back, her voice more polite. "What about the alarm on our ankles?"

I looked down to her bare ankle, and the plastic strap wrapped around it.Inside was a piece of metal that directly snapped shut, cutting through their skin once they left the premises, unless it's turned off beforehand. Only Bill had the power to do that. It was perfect- it would snap shut and the alarm would go off, and they would be immobilized. Bill would have to leave, and he would take Georg and Gustav with him to search for the ladies. Angelina wouldn't come, because why would you put the woman whom you just had sex with in danger? Who cares about the women you fuck, only care about those who you make love you, and those who do it back. Even Bill wouldn't risk that for Angelina. So, he would of course leave the runner up leader to watch after the woman he loves, but refuses to admit. Of course he would leave his trusted brother with her, he made it clear she was his and only his. I smiled, it was all coming together. It won't be an act of betrayal once I'm done, because I don't even plan on doing anything to her. I just want to get inside of that quick mind of hers.

"It will be turned off by dawn, don't worry sweet girl. Why waste a live as precious as yours?" My fingers probed over the electronic device on her ankle, leaving small goosebumps in their wake.

"What time after dawn should we leave?" She asked, her voice still a polite whisper.

"Hmm.." My hand went up her thigh, resting right at the top. "A quarter after."

She nodded quickly, adjusting herself under the covers again. She smiled up at me as I rubbed her cheek, and tilted her chin up towards my face. I leaned down, and pressed my lips against her soft, tan jaw. She was cute, and perfectly brainwashed.

"Now, go back to sleep sweetheart." I whispered, kissing her cheek again. Poor thing.. had no idea what I was about to do to her and her little ginger friend.

I turned to face Katie, I was sure that was her name. I never really cared to learn which was which, they were just our girls. I didn't know anything about them really, maybe they would be interesting if I cared to learn. I looked at her, my mind only thinking about her little secrets she kept about Angelina. I slightly smiled, thinking about how she thought only Bill knew. Bill wasn't the only observant one, and she made it so obvious what she felt for her. These girls, these women. They made it so easy to get them to finally give up, give into us. Blackmail; it was so simple.

I walked out, brushing a scarlet strand from Katie's face as I passed by. Just wait a few hours, and Angelina would mindlessly be all mine.

***