Chapter 25

LEILANI ♡♡

I sign as i'm walking to my locker. I walked today because i'm avoiding my brother, i think we are actually avoiding each other. Yesterday he bought me my favourite chocolates but he didn't personally give them to me, he sent mom. I'm not angry at him... well i was but i just let it slide like i always do because i cant stay angry at him no matter what.

Its been long since i've seen Karson and the twins, they went AWOL.
"LEILA" I turn at the voice screaming my name in the hallway. I see Lexi running to me her arms open, making people look at her confused, oh my god she so dramatic. I laugh and meet her halfway, she scoops me up and spins me round rougiggling.

"Didn't know you were this strong" i say giggling as she puts me down on my feet. She laughs,
"I workout for a reason babe" she says patting her none existing muscles. I crack up, i missed her.

"Hey shortcake" Karson greets coming to hug me. I smile wrapping my arms around him.
"Oh my god. I missed you" i say pulling away from the embrace.

"Its been forever, i dont know how you coped without me" he exclaim dramatically.

I laugh "It was very difficult, trust me" i look around and Alex and Luca are nowhere to be found.
"Where are the others?" I ask

"Alex is late. I left him at home since Kar offered me a ride" Lexi says, i smile and send her a knowing look.

"What about Luca?" I directed the question to Karson.
"He's not coming to school" he shrug. He's not?

"Oh. Okay" the bell goes off,

"What do you guys have now?" Kar ask as we are walking to our classes.

"I have Physics" i say huffing.
"And i have Maths" Lexi says groaning.

"Both of you sucks" he say i send him a glare, he grins "I have free"

Oh i envy him "Where are you going then?" Lexi and i ask in unison.
"I'm walking you guys to your classes, isn't obvious?"  Really? He must really care about us. Note the sarcasm.

"Okay, this is my stop. I'll see you guys during lunch time" i say walking inside my class.

There's something going on between the two.

*********

I walk out of the class to my locker, checking my phone in the process.
3 new messages.

Hey baby sis.
Can we stop avoiding each other?
I love you --Zander

I smile and quickly reply,

Hi Zan
Who said i was avoiding you?

I view the following messages as i stop at my locker,
Hi Principessa --King

Dont go to the playgrounds alone, stay with Karson and the twins --King

I stare at the two messages. Before responding to him,

What if i do?
I cant keep hiding because of Andriano.

The bell goes off. Oh shoot, I'm late for my Math class. I quickly take out the Maths books and shut close my locker before rushing to my class.

I enter the class all eyes went to me making me uncomfortable.
"Sorry I'm late sir" i say walking past Mr Woods

"Who said you can go take a seat, miss Johnson?" He ask. I stop in my tracks, my face heat up in embarrassment. I was ready to walk back to him when he says,
"Go take a seat miss Johnson stop wasting my time" he says pissed, the class snickers. I hate him. I take a seat next to Bryce, since mine is occupied.