Chapter 41

LUCIANO

"Where were you?" my father ask as i'm walking in the house.

"At the warehouse"

"You spend the whole day at the base?" He ask, i shake my head no. Am i in court? Why so many questions "where were you before going to the base?" How old am i again? Do i need to report my whereabouts, like a five year old. Bullshit.

"I went to see Leilani then Leo called me to the base, why?" I see mother smile when i mention her name, i know she likes her. And she know how much Leila means to me, father should know that by now.

"Are you aware that you're putting the girl's life in danger?" Oh no, he shouldnt go there.

"Well, that's too late because she's mine. Mine only" i say casually but in honest i'm scared, the thought of someone taking my girl away from me terrifies me but i dont have to show it.

My mother cheered, clapping her hands excitedly.
"She's a nice girl, Lorenzo. I like her" she tells my father. My father slowly nods,

"I can tell that you like her and trust me i'm happy for you, i know she means a lot to you. I mean i'm the one who helped you with the necklaces, i knew from that day that you like her. I'm just worried about her safety that's all"

I nod, understanding his point. I'm also worried about her safety, hell, we are all worried about her safety but i'll do my best to keep her safe. She means so much. One day i'll make her my Queen.

"We're all worried about her safety but i'll keep her safe, the mafia will keep its Queen safe" i say smiling winking at my mother. My father nods standing up, sticking his hand out. I walk closer to him and shake his hand, nodding.

"Well, she has my protection" 

" " (Thank you father) i thank him before kissing my mother on the cheeks, then i went up to my room.

"What do you want in my room?"

"Chill, would you?... the little bird whispered to me that my soon to be don has confessed to the soon to be donna. Is that true?" Karson wiggle his brows

"Motherfucker. You were eavesdropping" i walk to the bathroom, going to take a shower, maybe Karson will be in his room when i'm done. That will save me from his questions.

After taking a shower i went back to my room... The hell?
"Why the hell are you still here?" I ask walking in my closet, i quickly pull something on before going back to my room.

"Out of my property, Matteo" i say pointing to the door.

"Did you finally confess?" He ask sitting up on my bed, why is he always comfortable on MY bed when he has his?

"Yes i did. Now, out of my room"

"Nicee. Did she also confess her feeling, i mean i know that she feels something for you. Unless-"

"Karson! " (Get out before i do something i'll regret tomorrow) i warn him. He quickly stand up from the bed

"Okay, okay. I'm going, geez, why are always grumpy?" He mumbles his hands up in surrender gesture, he walk out of my room closing the door after him. Sorry brother but i need to talk to my girl. I take my phone, my drifting to the time and it reads 21:15 pm. Its not that late, so i ring her.

"Hello?" she whispers, her voice a little cracky.

"Hi baby"

"Luca?"