Chapter 38

LEILANI

Sundays are the most boring days of the week. My face flash red when i think about what happened yesterday. I had my first kiss with LUCIANO DE CAPRIO, God, i dont know how to feel. I guess the kiss confirmed the feelings i have for him, i just hate to admit it but i have fallen for him.

Oh my! I have fallen for my childhood friend, no, this is not right. He's my friend, nothing more. My phone dings, message alert.

Come to my room –Zander

My brows furrow at the message, i quickly wear my slippers and rush to my brother's room.
"Zander, what's wrong?" I ask as i sit on his bed, he suddenly pulls me in for a hug. My hugs help, that i know. 

"I broke up with Amelia" he exclaim, pulling away leaning his head on the headboard. I frown, he what?

"You what?" I ask, he nods running his hand through his hair. I look at him with concern "why?"

"I cant, i miss her. I miss Liv so much, i cant date while i'm still stuck in the past. I cant move on already"

I dont say anything, i just pull him in a hug again.
"Its okay if you're not ready yet" i nod in understanding. God, please heal my brother's soul. He lights his phone and a picture of a girl with blue eyes smiling appears on the screen.

She looks so familiar.

Taking the phone from him and i swipe through the girl's photos "She's beautiful"

He nods, his eyes shining with tears "She indeed was"

I freeze, its my first time seeing her face. I wish i have met her before she died, i wanted to get to know her better than in the phone calls. I wanted to see the girl who made my brother happy, i wanted to see the girl who made my brother smile. She was the reason behind my brother's happiness.

"What's her full name?" I ask

"Liviana"

"Beautiful" i hand back the phone to him "You will be okay, yeah?"

"Yeah... thanks sis, you can go now" he smiles innocently like he's not shooing me out of his room and he's the one who called me in here. I click my tongue and walk out, i hear him chuckle lightly.

I almost walk to my mother's room, i forgot that she's at work. I huff and walk back to my room, floping myself on my bed, i'm gonna be bored to death.

My mind drift back to the girl, Liviana. Why does she look so familiar? Her blue eyes. She looks like someone.

My eyes close, falling in a deep slumber.

*******

I wake up when i feel someone kissing my forehead, i sit up and rub my eyes.
"Sorry, i didn't mean to wake you" mom whisper softly at me, i notice that she still wearing her scrubs.

"Its okay" i smile. Taking off her shoes, she lay next to me on the bed "how was work?"

"Same old but today it wasn't hectic" i nod, i can tell just by the way she is. Work wasn't hectic. "I met Luciano and Karson at the garage" my ears perks up at his name.

"They saw you?" I question

She nods "They did. They are the ones who saw me first" she explains, i nod.

The kiss.

"Mom, how do you know that you're in love with someone?" I ask. The woman gives me a confuse look before grinning at me. Oh my god! She got the wrong idea. "Mom no! Its not what you think!"