Chapter 29

"Everyone, to their positions!" i say adjusting my earpiece, we hoop out of the cars runnning quietly to our positions.

"In position"
Alex's voice boomed in my ear. Good, Alex's team is in position.

I run to the entrance, i dont have a group, i'm alone but i need Leo. He needs to open this ga-... -te, oh nevermind its not locked. I sneak in, running inside.

"In position"
Karson says over the earpiece, his team is also ready.

"-ition"
The voice cracked over the earpiece.

"Repeat!" I whisper yelled

"In position"
The voice says, its Marco and his team. Only one team left to be in position, we have four teams in total. Excluding Ciara and Mark back at home.

"Hey! Stop right there. Hands up" a voice yelled making me freeze, i obey lifting my hands up to my head "Turn around slowly" i do as he says, a man in black pointing his gun at me.

"In position"
Cobra's voice rings in my ear. Everyone is in position, but i cant do anything because i'm caught here. This piece of shit.

My ears picks up when I hear footsteps rushing this way, "Oh no" a voice that surely belongs to Leo says, i look to my right and see him coming my way.

"Stop right there!" The man yelled, his focus is now on Leo. He points the gun at Leo, i take that as my chance. I fish out my knife and throw it at him in a fast motion, it stab him straight on the head. He drops down making an 'omph' sound. I click my tongue, annoyed.

"Nice throw" Leo grins coming to me, we continue sneaking our way in the premises. "Everyone is position?" He ask. I nod as the teams reply with 'yeah' in the earpiece.

"Good"

"Uh- guys can you here me?"
Cia says over the earpiece, we all reply with an 'yeah' "Phenomenal. I linked the cameras, which means i can see everything there, inside and outside. I can see every one of you guys, so i think you're all re-  NOO!"
Ciara scream over our freakin ears. Leo straighten up, when he hears his girlfriend screaming bloody murder. He looks at me panicky.

"Cia what's wrong?... Mark, what's happening!?" I whisper yelled,

"Sorry, she- she just witnessed something on the cameras. Uh..."
Mark says nervously, the weird feeling settle in my stomach.

"Cici can you continue?... uh- okay guys, Ciara was trying to explain that the power systems will go off. Everything will be off, besides your earpieces because you will communicate with them"
Mark explains.

Why did Ciara scream like that?

"The lady boss... she is in the fourth room to your left. If you're using the first entrance"
Mark add. My heart skips a beat, just as i'm about to ask whether she's okay or what, the lights went off. Power systems off.

"The doors are open, hurry up to her... please guys"
Ciara says whispering the last two words, hurt creeping in her voice. I turn to Leo, he shrug before whispering 'Go, go, go' in the earpiece. 

**********

L E I L A N I ♡

I've been locked up in this small room for two days but it feels like forever. I try to move my body but it hurts so much, every single bone in my body hurts like a bi-... like a banana. Its like i was hit by a train, i'm pretty sure that some few bones are broken I'm so hungry and dehydrated and if i dont eat today, i will surely die.

I'm sad because i will die hungry, dehydrated, angry, hurt.

We wont die, the knight in shining armor will save us.