Chapter 28

L U C I A N O

Its been two days, two fucking days. We cant locate the fucker's location. I miss her, i miss her voice, her laughter, her small giggles. Her lavender scent. I'm slowly forgetting how she smells like, really.

The day she was kidnapped, we tried to track their location but it was blinking then our power system went off because we were trying to get into their system. Leo, Ciara and Mark have to try another way to get in their systems and not get busted.

Punch! Punch! Punch!

"Okay, okay. Its enough" Karson says holding the punching bag away from me. I glare at him, "You're busting your knuckles Luca. You cant punch without the wrappers or gloves, you know that"

I sigh "Call Marcus to the weapon room" i say walking out to the weapon room. Open the door and went in, i start throwing the knifes. I smile at how good i am with this.

These past two days without her, no one wanted to be near me. No one can handle me, only Karson, Leo, Ciara, Mark, Marco, the twins, my parents and nonna.

"Capo, you called me?" a familiar voice that belongs to Marcus says, i didnt even hear him enter the door. I turn around so that i can face him,

"I did" i say taking some few steps towards him "My weapons are missing" i stated looking at him, he shift uncomfortable glancing between Karson and me.

"Yes boss. I was willing to tell you about this matter but i couldn't, because you're still stressed by the kidnapping of our bosslady" he says, i nod. True, i didn't want anyone to approach me if its not about her.

"Right" i pinch the bridge of my nose. Someone is testing me. Stealing for me results to death, they should know that by now.

The door open revealing Mark "We got in" with that he walk away. I rush to the computer room,

"You got in?" I ask, they mumble a 'yeah'. My heart skip a beat at the news, its been long since they are trying to get in the Martinez systems but they always get busted. Finally, it is now easy to find the location, very easy if you may ask. I need her in my arms, i want her in my arms. I know she might be still angry at me because of the necklace issue but we will sort that out when she's here, safe with me.

"ITS TIME TO BRING BACK OUR DONNA" Leo yelled happily punching the air. I'm ten times his happiness, i give him a nod with an emotionless face.

"Call everyone to the cabinet room" i walk out going to the cabinet room, thats where we always have our meetings in. Opening the doors of the room, i went in and start placing the materials in the table. Shit is going down today, i think, as some of the members went in. My phone pings.

View picture.

Stop what you're doing De Caprio.
This wont end well.
Dont want to kill this precious soul --Unknown

I view the picture. God no. Its the picture of Leilani, her weak bloody body tied up on a chair. They touched her. They fucken hit her.

"Capo, are you okay?"

I look up and see Cobra looking at me, i give him a nod patting his shoulder. Levi aka Cobra is one of my trusted members, he is very excellent at fighting, he's fast and smart. I'm not that close to him but i trust him.

"Everyone's here?" I ask him, he nods, walking to his friends. I look around and see everyone's indeed here.

I clear my throat, they all went quiet "Familia" i start by greeting, they greet back, others just nod. "We are gathered here today because of the major problem we are facing. Your queen was kidnapped two days ago by the enemy of this mafia. The Martinez gang, dared to kidnap your soon to be donna... WITH THE HELP OF SOMEONE INSIDE THIS FAMILIA" they gasps, mumbling. Shock, surprise written on their faces. Even my friends, this is also new to them. I myself also shocked that someone inside dared to help our enemy.

"QUIET!" I yelled, they all went silent "I know you are all shocked but its true. We have a mole in here! We have a rat in here! Who knows, maybe it might be you" I point at random guy, he shake his head "Or you!" I point at Xavier, who just stare at me "Or maybe you!" I point at Mass -Cobra's bestfriend- he send me a 'Really?' look.

"I will find that cockroach and i'm gonna squash it with my hand , but for now let's focus on the matter at hand... Today we're bringing back the queen of this familia, we're attacking, its the D-day. No turning back, no hiding" i stated playing with the knife i fished out inside my pocket.

"Karson, Alex and Lexi will tell you the plan. Make sure you protect yourselves, you protect each other, cover each other because we are in this together. You will have weapons with you, each of you will have an earpiece plug in your ear and last but not least, Bulletproofs" i nod to Karson and the twins to start explaining the plan.

They explain and explain again for those who didn’t hear. They all nod understanding the plan, then they start getting themselves ready.

"Here" i turn to Karson who's holding a bulletproof, i stare at it for a second or two before taking it from him. He frowns as he thinks i will throw it away like i always do, instead i wear it. His eyes widen then he nod grinning, i usually dont wear it when we're going to the missions like this.

I'm doing this for you Lani, only you.

"We are ready for this mission!" I say. they clap their hands, some doing the sign of the cross. I smile a little at them, do you think God still love us? I mean, we kill people, we have many sins, we do crime. Does he love us?

Its time for the mission oath. I bang my hands on the table, the all turn to me, silent.
"WHAT DO WE DO IF YOU TICKLE US?" I yelled looking at everyone, waiting for them to answer.

"We dont laugh!" The say in unison

"IF YOU POISON US?"

"We dont die!"

"IF YOU ATTACK US?"

"We strike back!"

"IF YOU KILL ONE OF US?"

"We take revenge!"

I look at Marcus "IF YOU BETRAY US?"

"We dont have mercy!"

"Quiet! Marcus what do we do if you betray us!?" I ask Marcus only.

"We dont have mercy" he reply i nod and continue with the oath.

"AND IF YOU WRONG US?"

"You die painfully!"

"LET'S GO TO WAR, WARRIORS" i yelled talking my all my things before going out, they all went out getting inside the SUVs. I turn to Ciara.

"Stay. You and Mark" i say.

"No, i'm going too" she argues shaking her head

"Please Cia" i plead, she look at me for a moment before nodding slowly mumbling a 'fine'. I smile "Thank you. You and Mark will work from here" i say, i would leave her with her boyfriend Leo but we need him. I dont have a choice but to leave her with Mark, She launch herself at Leo hugging him.

After they are done hugging, Leo and i get inside the car. Of course i'm the driver, i know i'm freakin good at this driving shit. I start the car and follow the others,

Its game over for you fuckers.

And its a win for us.

______________________________________________

Hey besties♡

Phew!
Its hot in here, veerryy hooot. Please open the windows... and the doors *fanning my face*

See you in the next chapteeerrr!! *jumping in the pool*

Please, please don't forget the usual...
Vote;
Comment;
Share
If you loved this!

Much love♡♡
sindi_bun