Character Sketch

Inaya Kapoor (First bestfriend): A girl never has been in a relationship and believes in one but forever. She is very sweet, caring but at the same time very possessive, bossy and a person who loves everyone and cares for everyone.

Aesha Sharma (Second bestfriend): She is broken hearted because 2 years ago she got to know her ex was cheating on her but then also tries her best to be normal.

Anya Vivek (Third bestfriend): She is the child of the group, she tries to show that she is self sufficient but who is close to her only knows that she very weak from inside.

Kiara Yadav(Fourth friend): She do not care of anyone else then her friends.

Zain Malhotra (Eldest brother): A ceo of a company, who is very cold due to his family issues and he hates his father the most in the world.

Rehaan Malhotra(Second brother): A ceo who is a playboy and do not care about anyone's feelings except his brothers.

Armaan Verma(Third brother): Heir to his multimillion dollars business. He use to flirt but is friendly. He is a bad boy but has a good reputation in front of his family as a cute little boy.

Vivaan Malhotra(Fourth brother): He is a criminal lawyer. His flirting skills are very good. He is even better in keeping good reputation in front of his family then Ahaan.

---------------------------------------------