Part-15

Anya's POV:

I was walking right now and was trying to find where to go. I don't know how luck is never in my favour, I am lost. I took the wrong bus and now I am at a wrong destination. And my network connection is not coming. Hey god please send someone to help me.

" Hi sweetheart.! Need a little help."

" No thanks." I turned back to look, it was Armaan.

" Why the hell are you here."

" Not everything revolves around you, sweetheart. If you don't need a help, then it's good and better I won't have to sit with you. Bye!" He started riding his bike.

" Hey wait, I need your help." He came back.

" I didn't heard speak again, sweetheart." I rolled my eyes.

" I need your help."

" Better. Sit down." He gave me helmet.

" I am gonna sit on this." A said while looking at his bike, it was a nice sports bike but I hate rides on bikes.

" Should I call a helicopter from you, sweetheart." I wore the helmet and sat on the seat. He started the bike, suddenly because of starting the bike suddenly I fell forwards and I crushed into Armaan, he started driving and that also fast. My hands I don't know how reached Armaan's shirt. I was holding his shirt hard.

" Ahhhhhhhh!! Drive slowly."

" Where you have to go."

" Somewhere named Wish granting place."

" If you want to go there then keep your mouth shut, ok sweetheart." And he started driving really fast. My hands were now his shirt.

After 10 minutes we were there but there was no one.

" Are you sure, this is that Wish Granting place?"

" Dead sure."

I checked my phone and saw the plan was cancelled. And there was no chance I was staying here, it was an isolated place and no one was to be seen here. I moved my eyes to Armaan.

" Don't even think, I am already late for my race."

" Take me with you."

" No you will create any problem."

" I won't."

" Fine. Sit fast."

And when we came at the race.

" 3.. 2.. 1.. Go." And Armaan started the race and the worst part was I was with him.

He speeded the bike to 200 km per hour. I held his shirt tight otherwise I would have flew till now.

The commentor said," Woh! This time there would be fun. Armaan Malhotra who is the winner of this race from past 5 years is with a girl, in the race. Is she his girlfriend. Girls this time looks disappointed there prince charming is with a girl. Will this girl help him win the race."

We were at the last lap and there was a competitier who was just beside us. Armaan speeded up the bike and I accidentally hugged him to save me from falling. I could feel his abs, oh god they were so strong. Control yourself Anya. But then only we cut the ribbon. Armaan won the race. I saw there were many girls holding Armaan's posters. One was having " Armaan will you marry me?" And there were many more like these. He got a huge fan following.

I stood up but was I little dizzy.

" How was the ride sweetheart." He said with a wink.

" Like you. Bakwas." I said while walking in the audience way. Armaan went and took the prize.