Part 34

Vivaan's POV:

This club is huge. I saw some guys taking the waiter at the corner. I also followed them and hide behind the wall. I saw a guy putting something in the drinks. And I could say for sure, they were putting drugs in the drinks. I knew not be impulsive because there were many guys there. I saw the waiter going with the drinks. He started giving the drinks to people. Thankfully everyone has left just Kiara is here but unfortunately Kiara took a drink.

I went to her and snatched the drink from her before she could drink it.

" What the hell, are you doing?"

" You shouldn't drink this because-" but she snatched the drink from me and said," Vivaan, stay away from me and don't tell me anything because your advices are stupid like you."

It actually hurted me a lot. But when she was about to drink it, I still snatched it from her and said," It has drug in it, now if you want to drink it, you can." And passed her the drink.

" I am- I am sorry." She said.

" No, it's not your fault." I said and was going to leave. When she pulled me by my collar and kissed me but I pulled away.

" What? This was only what you wanted right? Now what happened to you?" This actually hurted much more than the previous statement. She thought I was actually after her body. God swallow me right now. Seriously I went to a club just to collect Ansh cheating proof to tell Kiara that he is not the right one for her, got me and Armaan in problem just to collect Ansh's videos and the girl in front of me is telling me that all I want from her is her body.

" I never wanted this."

" Just shut up. Stop this acting in front of me. I know what you want, you are just like others. You just want to spend a night with me and then you will leave me." She yelled.

" Ok, if you think this maybe it was my mistake. Maybe I only did something which made you think this way. If I made you uncomfortable then from now on I won't touch you until and unless you say so."

" STOP THIS ACTING OK. JUST STOP!"

" I just wanted to give you this." I said while passing her the pen drive in which there were many scenes of Ansh going inside the club rooms with different girls and even kissing scenes. I already had it's copy so I could use it as evidence in the court. I left the club. But nothing was really visible to me because my vision was blurred due to tears. I started driving the car.

Kiara's POV:

I just don't know why? Why I love him? I know he is wrong but my heart still says he is right. I kissed him and instead of kissing me back, he pulled out. Was I not enough good? Or did he actually meant what he said. I was clear that he is wrong but his actions and words do a different job. After I said him bad things then also he never said anything bad about me or lied. He just accepted that he did something wrong but he don't even know what he did wrong. I think maybe I misunderstood him, I should talk to him about all this.

(Next day):

I went in Vivaan's office.

" Is Mr. Vivaan Malhotra here?" I asked receptionist.

" Sorry ma'am, he is not here but he will come in a few minutes."

" Thank you."

I thought till the time he will come, I can grab a coffee. I went to the shop near Vivaan's office.

" One cold coffee please." I ordered and I got it.

When I took a sip, I saw Vivaan with Aria. They both were smiling and talking. Anger rushed inside me. I left from there. I thought that Vivaan was a good guy, maybe I misunderstood him but no, he is that type only.