Part 22

Zain's POV:

I was working while waiting in Inaya's living room for her and she came out of her room with wet hairs and a white colour beautiful suit. Water was dripping from her hair. She wore the same earring she purchased with me 6 days before. She was looking very pretty like always just like an angel. She was shocked to see me.

" Zain! Just give me a minute

" Zain! Just give me a minute." She said while keeping her dupatta on head and going somewhere. I heard the mandir ghanti's sound, maybe she went to pray. Then she came towards me and gave me something which was white in a bowl. I looked at her with confused face.

"It is kand mool."

"I don't like sweets."

" You should eat it. It is prasad aur prasad ko kabhi mana nahin karte."

" Whatever." And I passed it back to her and started walking towards the door.

"Atleast have a spoon." She said and placed the spoon of that sweet in front of me. I didn't wanted to eat but she forcefully made me eat it. And then went to take something and I turned the car on her. She came with her purse and sat in the car.

While I was driving, I asked, "What?" as she was staring at me.

" You don't like wearing traditional or something."

" No."

Inaya's POV:

Now I am in the car with this grumpy workaholic, I wish I could punch him and kick him. One time he is so close to me and the other time he behaves he don't even know me. I was trying to start a conversation don't he understand I want to talk with him. But he never, he will never talk with me. Can't he compliment me once in my life. But I also don't care I am not dying for his compliment. Inner me says liar, you are dying.

Oh I forgot to tell, I am going to Malhotra mansion, there is some kind of puja there where Zain's family invited me and my parents. But my parents would be coming late as they were busy in their work but thank god Aesha, Kiara and Anya are coming there as Zain's mother said that there should be as many people possible because it was a puja and they knew Aesha, Kiara and Anya and even they became Zain's families favourite so Zain's family asked me to invite them and I did so.

Now the car was in front of Malhotra mansion and we came out and entered the mansion. There was Shweta aunty (Zain's mother) she came and hugged me even before I could greet her.

"Namaste Aunty!"

" Namaste not accepted." she pulled away, giving me space to breath. "Say Mom! "

" Ok mom."

Then came Divya (Armaan's mom) and Anika aunty( Vivaan's and Rehaan's mom) came and they both hugged me.

" Namaste chachi, namaste bua."

" Namaste mere bache." Mrs. Kavya came and then she hugged me too.

"Namaste dadi."

"Namaste darling."