Part - 1

(A/N) : Guess the song.

Mere khayalon mein na jaane kitni
Tasveerein ban-ne lagi
Hey hey hey bas aasmanon par do dilon ki
Takdeerein ban-ne lagin
Ho bin dekhe hai aisi bechaini tauba
Oye Rabba dekha to jaane kya hoga

Sapnon mein aane waali
Neendein churane waali
Jaane woh kaisi hogi re
Ho palkon ke upar neeche
Dil ki dhadkan ke peechhe
Jaane woh kaisa hoga re

------------------------------------------------

Inaya POV:
Finally I came back from London, I am so tired right now after the flight landed I took my cab and came home and greeted everyone, after I was done with this all I came to my room and called my friends. Finally I am so happy we will be together after many months so how can we miss the party and being the most dirty minded in the group I organized the party at the club.

-------------------------------------------------

After I came to the club I found Anya there, she was looking as beautiful as always in a white dress which I gifted her on her previous birthday, I ran towards her and hugged her very tightly.

Anya POV:

I was the first one to arrive like always suddenly my eyes went to Inaya who was wearing red colour short dress which looked perfect on her before I could notice anything else, she came running towards and hugged me as hard she could after a minute I was not able to breath so I asked" Hey miss, can I have a second to breath otherwise I would die the way you are holding me" which she replied" OK!" and left me as Kiara and Aesha came she went and hugged them hard. After sometime the worst thing happened Inaya only drunk 2 cup of alcohol now she was out of her sense and we have to handle her, she always only used to drink when she is around any safe person and know they can handle her, I don't think so she would have been drunk in London so it's ok. But the worst thing was still left suddenly we all noticed a tear coming from Aesha's eyes. We all already knew she would have seen her ex here but then also I asked" What happened Aesha?" and the answer was what we expected.

She said," I saw Kanishk here. In a blue suit."

After we heard this Kiara and I stared consoling her whereas Inaya went to washroom I felt very bad for Aesha as her ex was a playboy and was cheating on her but she was still not able to move on.

For a surprise, it had been 10 minutes and Inaya didn't came back yet I know she could protect herself but still I went to find her as she was drunk and it was not safe for her.

While I was near the washroom I bumped into a man at that moment I didn't cared that I bumped into a man the thing I cared was my white dress which spoiled because of that person. And if that person would have said me sorry I wouldn't have minded that too much but the part which I hate was instead of apologizing he walked past me. But I also was no less I shouted," Hey, you."

The man turned he was actually a handsome young man with a great height around 6'2 but I didn't give it a f*ck .

He replied, "Hey sweetheart , did you want something but apologies you can ask me anything else than my number." and winked at me.

What do he really think I will be asking his number and after he spoiled my dress, never !

I said," Excuse me!"

" You are excused, sweetheart" he replied.

I said furiously" First of all stop saying me sweetheart, I am nothing to you. And my maid won't ask for your number, how dare you think me?"