Part 13

Inaya's POV:

I came downstairs. There everyone had taken the seat already. I sat on one of the chair which was empty. I greeted everyone else than Armaan.

" Good morning, Bhabhi." Armaan said with a smirk.

" You better don't talk to me."

Vivaan said," What happened bhabhi?"

" Nothing."

" Vivaan let me tell you what happened." Armaan said.

" Armaan you are not going to utter a single word otherwise you see. I am telling you I just look innocent I am not that innocent.. I am very dangerous."

Armaan said just on the time when Zain arrived," Bhabhi how dangerous you are, who would know better than Zain Bhai. Right Bhai? After all you spent whole night with him."

Zain sat next to me and I could see myself blushing, my whole cheeks were burning and they definitely turned red, even more red than roses.

" Shut up, Armaan!" I shouted.

Anya said teasingly," What happened at night that you are blushing so much, Inaya."

I turned and looked towards Zain, who was already seeing me.

" Let me tell you Sweetheart... or instead show you." And he switch on his phone and opened our that photo and started showing everyone and I jumped out of my chair and startes taking the phone but he was definitely taller than me, he also stood and put his phone as tall as he could.

First he put his phone and as soon as my hands were going to reach, he again hold his phone high. Suddenly Zain came and took his phone from his hand.

" Stop teasing my girl."

My girl, oh god I will fell. I couldn't stop blushing seriously.

" Ohhhh! So cute." Anya said.

But then only Armaan pushed me towards Zain and thank God Zain caught me. But this man he took his phone from Zain's hand and took another if our photo.

" Done! Oh I got another master piece." I stood immediately and sat on my chair.

" Now you better be safe, cause I will take my revenge Armaan."

" Sure Bhabhi, I will be waiting for it."

Aesha said," Now you better be safe, Armaan cause you don't know Inaya. She is a girl who is quite dangerous. "

Kiara added," Plus a topper, who is very focused in her goals."

Anya said," And guess what Mr., once a boy in Inaya's school life took a challenge with Inaya who will do top and between that only were kiss day, hug day, rose day, valentine's day, kick day, slap day.  "

" And in her school days, she was very famous and half of the school boys had a crush on her."

" So she took a bat with her so no one could disturb her studies." And they all started laughing.

" And even told us to do that."

I said," And you also did that."

Vivaan said," Oh I never knew my bhabhi was that cool. Just like me."

Kiara said," Oh excuse me, she is not like you, Darpok."

Anya said," So my dear jiju, handle your wife carefully otherwise you will get that bat on your head."

I said," That was when I was young, now I am mature."

" If course." And I rolled my eyes.

Zain's POV: