Part 20

Rehaan's POV:

I am dancing with this girl, whatever her name is, I don't care. What I care is the reaction of Aesha, she is drinking while seeing me and her. This girl with whom I am dancing, I wouldn't have danced if I didn't decide to take revenge on Aesha. I am loving her reaction, she is burning is jealous. But it's her mistake, she first decided to dance with Vivek, I am I know Vivek, he is a good guy but I hate them dancing together.

Maybe she thought I was flirting with those some stupid girls that's why she taunted me and asked Vivek to dance. But that was not really like that those stupid girls were putting themselves on me and I was trying to remove them and tell them I have a girlfriend but those girls as I said were stupid so they didn't understand till the time I shouted on them and then I turned my face to find Aesha talking to Vivek, but how does he know her well never mind. I went and kept my hand on her waist to tell him, she is mine and not to even think about her. Well right now she started coming towards me, I saw Vivek smirking and telling me that I am dead.

She pushed the girl which was coming all over me in the name of dance. And then grabbed my hand and pinned in her nails into my skin causing me pain.

That girl said," Excuse me, Miss. What are you doing."

" Leave right now otherwise people will miss you, when you won't live." And she left.

Aesha stepped on my leg with her heels.

" Ouch!" And she started going. I hold her hand, I know she is angry. She turned back, I picked her up in bridal style.

" Leave me!" And instead of putting her down, I started taking her towards my car.

"Leave me, don't you understand." I opened the car door and made her sit in it. And went towards my side. She made a pout like a little kid.

" What happened Aesha. Stop behaving like a kid."

" Shut up and drop me home." She ordered.

" Yes, my majesty." And I hold the steering wheel of the car and on the car.

" Do not think, I will get impressed with your one liners like other girls. You better be with them not me cause I will end up killing you."

" Oh darling, because of me, you are willing to live in jail. That's so sweet."

" You.. don't talk to me. I don't want to talk to you." I stayed quiet.

She said after a while," You are so stupid right. I said you not to talk and you are not talking. I am thinking how do girls handle you."

" You only told me to be quiet now you are taunting me. Girls are hard to understand. Miss Ferocious tell me what you want, I talk to you or not."

" Talk to me you idiot." She hit me on my arm.

" Okay Jaan, okay."

" Why were you flirting with those girls."

" Jealous, Miss Ferocious."

" Okay then don't talk." She said while turning her face towards the window.

" I was not flirting, they were trying to flirt and I was even telling them to stop that and go I have a girlfriend but they were not understanding till the time I didn't shout."

She turned her face towards me," So you were not flirting with them."

" No jaan. Now tell me what were you doing with Vivek."

" I sent a application to join his company. He remembered me and came to me and offered me money to dance with him and I rejected. Instead of getting angry, he was impressed he said he hate gold diggers and offered me to join after my college. And then you came."