Part 11

Zain's POV:

I felt happy that her wish to see the sky filled with stars came true.

Then she started telling me about the constellations, she actually knew very much about the constellations but my mind was not at what she was telling, mind was at her.

Then she went to the telescope, she was shivering I saw it, then I took my blazer off and covered her with it.

Suddenly she asked me to see and I looked at it, and the view was really beautiful.

After I saw it, she asked," The view is beautiful, right."

I replied," Yes! It is very beautiful." But I didn't meant the sky, it was her but she didn't realised. Then she again started seeing in the telescope.

And I stood behind her all of the time.

Then we went to our place again and she poured the wine in two glasses.

And offered me also to drink but I rejected. She said she could handle herself but I knew how well she handled.

Then she drank 4 glasses of wine and was pouring another glass.

I stopped me," You are not going to drink more wine, got it."

She said in drunk state," But I want more."

I while snatching the bottle from her hand," No, Alizeh you are already drunk."

She requested," Please Mr. Workaholic."

But I said in strict way," No means no." Because I knew she could do something inappropriate because of being drunk and it may also effect on her health.

She said ," You are very bad . I won't talk with you. " But it didn't affect me a little also as it was not good for her.

She said in a threatening way," If you Don't, I will start crying then I won't stop and you don't know how much big drama queen I am." Was she trying to threaten me.

I also said in threatening way," If you don't sit quietly then I will throw you from the ship."

She sat on the chair with a angry face, she was looking so cute that I can't stop my self from looking at her.

Then she said that she wanted to do something and I had to agree to it.

I asked her what she wanted to do so she said," Jump in the water."

I was completely amused and said," What?! Are you crazy."

To which she replied " Just joking, let's walk near pool."

She left, and went near the pool, I didn't had any option.

While she was walking in front of me and said," You know, I don't even know how to swim." Suddenly her ankle twisted and she fell into the water.

Before thinking any thing, I also jumped in the swimming pool, and wrapped her around my arms and took her near aside where she hold the wall.

Suddenly I could hear voices.

Vivaan said," Woo! Bhai what a romantic scene."

Armaan took a photo.

Rehaan said," I thought you would be scolding us but instead I think now you will be praising us."

Anya said," Jiju, I never hoped you to be so fast."

Aesha asked," Did you both kissed."

Kaira asked," Will anything happen between you two tonight."