Part-39

Aesha's POV:

So I came for shopping with Rehaan's family, only ladies had came. Well, I had many expectations for my wedding but now all of them have drown. Tears started flowing out of my eyes as the sales person started showing the dresses.

" What happened, jaan?" Rehaan asked while wiping my tears with his thumb.

" I wanted to look slim in my wedding but now I will look fat." I don't know why was I even crying. Huhhh, pregnancy. I don't know how will Rehaan be able to handle my pregnancy when even I can't handle myself.

" Then also you will be the most beautiful person infront of me." He said while smiling. Awww, his smile melts my heart. And suddenly my mood changed and now I was smiling. And all the ladies chuckle and now I felt embarassed so put my head down.

" This all happens in pregnancy beta, no need to get embarassed. And we are going to the shop next to this one to buy our stuff after buying all the gowns come to the next one. And don't pick the bags by yourself, give them all to Rehaan." And they all went. How can these people be so sweet? I thought I will get a family who will be toxic as hell like showed in tv serials but no, I get the best family ever. The sales girl started showing more dresses for my engagement but all looked average.

" I don't like any." I said.

" I will show you more ma'am." The sales girl said. This salesgirl is good unlike that one, who tried to seduce my man.

" I am bored, you go and select a beautiful dress." I said to Rehaan and took my phone out and started scrolling my phone.

" Ok, jaan." He slowly patted my head. He stood and started seeing the dresses in the whole showroom. After half an hour, he came back.

" I bought 4 dresses which I liked, now you choose which one you want." He showed me four dresses and I liked all of them.

" I liked all."

" Should I buy all?"

" No. I will get confused which one I wear for engagement." I stood and started seeing all the dresses in the showroom by myself and found one perfect dress.

" I want this one." I said while pointing my index finger at that dress. I know I asked Rehaan to find a dress for me but it's not even my fault after all I am pregnant.

( A/N: Agar isse khud hi chunna tha toh bechare Rehaan se itni mehnat kyu karwayi. Aesha kis janam ka badla le Rahi ho Rehaan se. Pregnancy ka fayda liya ja Raha hai.)

Instead of shouting on me, he smiled and nodded his head. The salesgirl took that dress with her. After that I again ordered Rehaan to choose my haldi, mehendi and sangeet's dress while I choose my wedding dress. And this time without showing more tantrums, I said yes to the dresses which Rehaan choose for me. And I also choose my wedding dress.

" Show me your wedding dress."

" No, it's a surprise."

" But show me atleast."

" No, you will see it directly on wedding day."

" Please." I shook my head and went to the other store without waiting for him. He came at the other shop after 5 minutes with many bags in his hand. The ladies showed me thumbs up. Then I bought many sarees, suits, dresses both western and modern, etc. In the whole procedure I forgot Rehaan and was busy with the ladies. My mother-in-law was very supportive, not only my mother-in-law but badi mummy and dadi also they only asked me to buy some western clothes for me. And said that I should be comfortable in whatever I wear.

🌸🌸🌸🌸5 days later🌸🌸🌸🌸

(On their engagement):