Part-5

Aesha's POV:

While I had mehendi on my hands, I couldn't eat but was really hungry, I can't even ask any of my friends as Inaya and Kiara had mehendi on their hands and Anya was up so I was just roaming around the food seeing whatever was there and my hunger was getting worst but I also don't want to wash my mehendi, suddenly I heard Rehaan, he asked me," Do you want something to eat?".

And smirked after saying," Oh, looks like Darling has mehendi on her hand."

"You say that again and I will cut your tongue."

" Why can't I say darling."

" Don't ever say that word again when you say everyone the same."

" Oh so, you are irritated because I say everyone darling, no problem darling now I will only say you darling."

I pushed him inside the pool.

" This time I only pushed you inside the pool next time you are going to hell. Sometimes instead of doing flirting, be logical when someone says no so it is no, doesn't matter for what they are saying no. I hate that word, I hope you never say that again. Second if not this word then you will say something else, I know you so don't call me that also when say those words also." I can sense the heat sensations in me, I could have cried in just a second if I wouldn't have controlled them. These romantic words I hate the most in my life only my family and friends can say those to me, I lost believe in those words."

After he came out of the pool and said," I am sorry. I regret my words."

" You are not that bad also."

" I know I am."

" But only as a person."

" Well I won't ask why you hate the words but I found a good name to call you with."

" Please spare me and call me Aesha."

" Sorry, I don't have that kind heart and my nickname is better than your real name, Mr. ferocious."

"Come on."

" Give up, on this even if you cry or beg me I won't change it."

" Got it."

" I can bring you something to eat."

" Do you again want to fall in the pool."

"I was just trying to help you."

"Of course." while rolling my eyes.

" I am serious."

"Are you sure?"

" I am going." while leaving.

" Hey! wait, I was just kidding."

" Ok, tell me what you want."

" Ok! Then I want to eat, ice cream."

"Ok, wait then." and he went.It has been 10 minutes, where the hell has that man gone. Is he again trying to flirt with someone.

Now it had been 15 minutes. I decided to go and check myself and while finding him, I saw him with a girl.

He said to that girl," You look really very beautiful and especially your eye lashes."

The girl replied," Thank you, jaan." and started coming close to him and put her hand on his chest.

"You are most welcome, honey." while kissing her palm. "Do you want some ice cream." while putting a spoon of ice cream in front of her.

" Awww! You are so nice and how you got to know I love ice cream."

" Just a guess, honey." and he feeds her and then they both hugs and then he saw me standing there and I stare him like I will kill him anytime.