Part-26

Armaan's POV:

That day when bhabhi said that we both love each other, I denied but the fact is I literally am attracted to her, I don't know when and how it started but the fact I like her I guess but that couldn't happen. It's just a attraction nothing else and I have to act in front of Anya also that I don't like her at all. I got a invitation from Aesha for her auction, first I was thinking that I shouldn't go there because there will be everyone and Anya also, I wanted to ignore her but then another idea popped inside my head, it wasn't a very nice idea but I will see whatever will happen. I am taking Vani with me.

I entered the auction with Vani, my hands on her waist. There only I saw Anya, she was shocked and maybe a little jealous because she was burning with anger but she rather thought of ignoring me and turned around but me being me I called her from back, " Sweetheart ". But she didn't turned instead kept walking. I walked faster than her and blocked her way.

" You look beautiful today sweetheart." She rolled her eyes.

" I look beautiful everyday unlike you." Then only Vani came and put her hand on my arm. She said," Anya, you look beautiful. Armaan baby, your ex is also so beautiful." As soon as she said this Anya started glaring at me.

Then Anya said," Of course, we were not at the same level so I dumped him. Like you know Vani I could get a thousands of him in a line for me so why choose him." Then she gave me smirk.

Now Vani said and started being clingy," Oh thank you so much Anya for dumping Armaan otherwise how would I have Armaan baby and seriously we are very compatible and you know everyone says that we make a good couple. I and him are just perfect together." And she kissed me on my cheek. One thing I don't understand that what's wrong with these two sisters they always like kissing everyone, they just need an opportunity. 

Anya also said with a forced smile," Of course why not. Aakhir ek bandar ke sath ek bandariya hi toh achi lagegi, ek sherni nahi na. Sab sahi bolte hai." Maybe she understood what Vani was trying to do she was trying to make Anya jealous and if I say in real I am loving seeing Anya like this.

Vani said," Who are you saying bandar aur bandariya."

" Lagta hai chehra dekhkar nahi aayi apna. Ya maybe soch rahi ho ki makeup lagaya hai na toh pata nahi chalega, par kya kare bandariya toh bandariya hi lagti hai, chahe makeup lagaye toh bhi makeup na lagaye toh bhi." 

" You bloody bitch."

Anya said, " Sorry." then she threw the wine from the glass which she was drinking on Vani.

" You!"

" Oops.. I said sorry." And she went, I couldn't help but smirk. This only two womens can do, one bhabhi and the other one Anya. Vani was burning from anger at this moment.

" You go and try to clean this up." I said to her. She stamped her foot and went. I literally couldn't control my laugh at that time. Oh my god, that was literally very savage. My god, normal Anya is good but jealous Anya is everything, cute, adorable, lovely. 

Zain's POV:

I came in Aesha's auction, I usually don't come in auctions but as it was a charity auction and Aesha specially invited me I came. Inaya also came in Aesha's auction, she was talking with her friends and here I was checking her out shamelessly, she wore a very beautiful dress and she actually was looking very pretty in it and I may say that the dress was fitting her really very well. Then only she saw me and excused herself from her friends and started coming towards me but when she just reached me, she accidently stepped on her dress and was going to fall but I hold. She stood up slowly.

" Thank you and sorry I troubled you."

" It's ok and it's not your mistake, you just wore a too long dress. "