Part 16

Inaya's POV:

I was taking my thing and Zain was behind me. I took Chocolates, I love them to hell. Just chocolates were enough for me. I went to the billing counter and then began to pay but Zain took out his wallet and paid before me.

He said to me," How many times am I supposed to tell you. You are not paying if you are with me. I can afford you and your expenses."

" But I can pay for myself."

" I know you can but I don't want you to." He holds my stuff and looks with his eyes open.

" What is this? You are gonna eat all this."

" Hmm.."

" What the hell?! Are you that impatient to go to a dentist. Do you have any crush on the dentist."

" It's nothing like that."

" So what is this. Two dairy milk silk oreo, bubbly, amul choco minis, two kitkat dessert delight, amul dark chocolate, crispello, 5 star oreo, 5 star 3d, munch box."

" I know they are too much but there was a discount of 1 ruppees on each chocolate."

" Literally. Tell me the truth."

" I was not able to control."

" Promise me you won't eat too much of chocolate everyday."

" Promise." I took out a oreo from the stuff and gave him.

" Take it!"

" I don't like chocolate."

" You know you are a very bad liar."

" I am saying truth."

" Tell me the real truth."

" Basically, no one has given me chocolate before you."

" Aww! that's sad. Now I will give you a lot of chocolates till the time I am here. Starts from here." I gave him the chocolate and this time he took it."

Then Anya and Armaan came after so long.

Armaan said," Bhai please pay for me."

"Pay for yourself."

Zain paid for Anya.

Anya said," Jiju, there was no need."

" No problem."

Armaan said," Bhai please." After pleading so much in front of Zain, finally Zain paid for Armaan.

" Bhai you are the best." Zain rolled his eyes.

Then we all went towards the car and then again Zain started driving.

Anya's POV:

I started walking and saw Armaan was behind me. I took one chocolate.

" Huh! Kids." He said to me while picking protein shakes. Not one, not two, six protein shakes.

" Who are you saying kids. And I am not like you, I don't take too many protein shakes. I like my chocolates and chips." And start picking chips.

" Who is saying you a kid. And it's my wish, how many protein shakes I take, what it have with you. And don't forget because of these protein shakes only, I was able to pick a elephant like you."

" Oh shut up. First of all no one else is here so you were saying me kid and second who told you to pick me up. And you are weak that's why you are saying me like elephant. Huh weak! "

" Oh Hello, I was not saying kid to you. See.." He started looking for something. And then pointed towards a chocolate shake in which it was written favourite of kids. " See there I was reading kids. And I helped you out of kindness, otherwise I would have to be there for an hour which I didn't have, I am a very busy person."