Part - 2

(A/N): Ok so I know I am a little late cause I had my exams so I couldn't post a little early but now as my exams are finished, I guess I will upload 2 parts in this week. So now guess the song as always. So take a guess it is english song.

Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand?
With every guitar string scar on my hand
I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover
My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue
All's well that ends well to end up with you
Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover
And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me
And at every table, I'll save you a seat, lover

---------------------------------------------------

Inaya's Pov:

Anya shouted "Jiju, when, how, where, what's his name."

I said, " Wait, bullet train, even I don't know when, how, where, what's his name. I told you I would do arrange marriage as my parents were pressurizing me so finally after 9 months of finding they told me they found the man, so let's see."

Zain's POV:

I already had my bad day because my father called me in my meeting, I went outside and was talking in which my father was telling me to marry his friend's daughter and I denied. While going back to the room, a girl blocked me, I was already not in a good mood and she created a fuss there. Suddenly the door opened and she was going to fall but the man with whom I was having the meeting saved her, it was ok because I didn't care but the way he was seeing her made my blood boil as I do not like anyone looking at a girl like this because this is the thing my mother made me learn. When he said that " Is this girl for our entertainment?" I fell like giving him a punch but I controlled and said him to cancel the meeting and leave after that I came inside she still remained behind me and when she said that she knows which type of meeting I was doing in the club. I thought that after going back I will fire my assistant who said yes to do the meeting in the club while I started walking towards her, she walked back and bumped into the table and the alcohol bottles on it fell and she was going to fall on them, then only I hold her before she could fell. I wouldn't have minded so much if she would have fallen on the floor, but there were glass pieces down there, it would have hurt her so I thought of saving her.

But then only my brother's came and started teasing me, but for them my one look was enough after that her friends took her,

Then I went to my home, I only went there to see my mom.

When I went there everyone was sleeping except my mother. She made me sit on a chair and said," Zain I know you love me , so will you fulfil my one wish, get married, but I don't want you to marry the girl your father selected because I don't find her pleasant but I send your marriage purposal to a family I liked the girl very much. Will you like to meet her. Please?"

I tried to deny her a lot but at the end, she made me helpless and accept her offer. Finally I said, " Ok mom for you I will do everything, I will meet her but when cause I don't have much time to waste on dates etc."

She said," No worry beta, you are not going to meet her at any cafe etc. and nor are you going to have a date, you will meet her at your bestfriend's wedding and Vivaan, Armaan and Rehaan will also go with you. Take care of them also and don't make me disappointed and I will be there with you when we will see the girl, ok."

I replied," Ok" even though I was not interested in love and marriage because I think it was a distraction and specially after seeing my father who hurt my mother a lot .

Inaya's POV:

So now I am at the hotel in which my cousin's wedding is taking place, I picked up Anya, Aesha and Kiara from there house and they are also with me. Anya, Aesha and Kiara are to excited to meet the boy my parents selected for me but more than them I am but I am not showing it. Literally I am romantic story reader in which man's give their girl special treatment but I know I won't get a man like this in my whole life because they only exist in books so I am just believing that I don't care who ever I am marrying.