Part-32

Armaan's POV:

From the time I am here my eyes are only on Anya, she looks gorgeous in that red dress of her's. I notice her also taking glances of me and whenever I turned towards her, she turned her face immediately, she thought I didn't see but in real I was noticing her only, my whole focus was on her. Then we all went to the bar, I and Inaya bhabhi was dancing and all I could see was jealousy in her eyes when she saw another women approaching Zain bhai and in fact what surprised me was Zain bhai also accepted the offer to dance with that women. Bhabhi immediately went and removed that women from Zain bhai. Then my eyes started searching and I saw her. She was drinking, she took 5 shots. I saw someone mans staring at her and I can't help myself from wrapping my hand around her waist. She jumped slightly and turned to see who it was, when she saw me she took a breath of relief.

" What are you doing?" She said. Alcohol effect was not on her yet but it would soon so no way I was leaving her alone.

" Wanna dance?"

" You would be the last man, who I would dance with?" She said while taking another shot but before that only I snatched it from her. 

" No, sweetheart, no more drinks."

" Who are you? My dad?" And tried to take back the drink. I put the drink back on the counter and caged her between my arms.

" I. am. your. boyfriend."

" And w-who s-said t-t-that." She said stuttering because of our closeness. I smirk plastered on my face when I saw my affect on her.

" You!"

She finally came in her senses and pushed me," I never said that." and she was going but I hold her wrist and pulled her that her back hit my chest, she gasped. 

" Ok, so let's make that true. Be my girlfriend."

" You are crazy." And she left towards the dance floor and started dancing there and gave me a wink. I went towards her, and put my hands on her waist from back. Her body shivered and honestly I was loving my effect on her. As my hands started exploring her body a moan escaped from her mouth," Ahh!" and I pulled her towards me again her back touched my chest. I kissed her on her neck. She again moaned and tilted her neck giving me more space. And I couldn't control myself and started placing kisses on her neck. I gave her hickeys all around her neck. She turned towards me and cupped my face, then she started planting kisses on my face. First on my cheeks then she pulled me lower and then kissed my forehead and the tip of nose. Then she hugged me and I hugged her back.

" Anya."

" Don't call me that. Never stop calling me sweetheart, I like it." And a smirk plastered on my face, she don't know how much she is going to regret it tomorrow.

" What else you like."

" I like when you argue with me." She kissed me on my cheek pulling out from the hug.

" I like when you pick me up." She kissed me on my another cheek.

" I like when you care for me." She again kissed me on my cheek.

" I like when you call me your girlfriend infront of that Vani." and again she kissed. And now I was sure, she was all out of her sense. I kissed on her nose tip," Now you can tell me other things later, let's first go back. Ok?" She nodded. I carefully took her out. 

" Ouch." She said.

" What happened?"

" My leg twisted." She said while giving me puppy eyes. And I knew nor did her leg twisted and nor did she was hurt because I was carrying her whole weight.