Part 12

Armaan's POV:

It has been 1 and a half hour and still we are struck in the lift, Anya slept on my shoulder before an hour and is still sleeping on it and I am seeing her she is so adorable, she had been clutching my hand for more than half an hour. Suddenly the lift started again and was opened and Anya opened her eyes as light came on face. She stood immediately and ran outside.

" Finally we are out." she gasped. I followed her and we went to the dining area and for our surprise, we didn't saw anyone else there except Vivaan and Rehaan's phones.

" Where are they? And anyone didn't even got to know that we were not here." She said angrily. We started searching everywhere, first we went to rooms there was no one there as the rooms were locked, then we went to pool side and there were Rehaan bhai and Aesha.

" There are you. You were so busy in talking with your new friend that you even didn't realised we were not here, you are such a useless friend Aesha." Anya said.

Aesha said," You were not there, then where were you."

" In the lift, we were struck in the lift for 1 and a half hour and you didn't realised."

" Oh sorry, I didn't went inside so didn't knew."

" No you are not getting sorry."

" Please."

" No!"

I said," Leave her na, sweetheart. She is saying please and we also spent quality time together."

Anya said," You don't speak in between."

Aesha said," You spent quality time with Armaan.. not bad."

" Shut up! I am not forgiving you at all now."

I said," By the way where are Vivaan and Kiara."

Rehaan bhai said," Are they not in the dining room."

" No!"

" Then they must be somewhere else."

" We thought they would be with you and we find everywhere, there was no one."

" Then where are they."

Anya said," Is it possible they fell from the ship.. like think Vivaan was trying to flirt so Kiara pushed him and he was going to fall and then Kiara tried to help him but instead she also fell. And if they fell they would have been eaten till now by the sharks.. oh god."

I said," Shut up, sweetheart.. that's not funny. Let's try finding them again."

We all started finding them again but still we weren't able to.

Aesha said," We find everywhere, they are no where to be seen."

Rehaan said," Let's once check in the room if then also we don't get them, then we will complaint."

Aesha opened there room as the keys where with her, we went there but there was no one.

Anya said," Looks like we have to complaint only." Suddenly we heard voice.

" We are here." We turned to see from where was the voice coming and it was the washroom, Aesha opened it and Kiara and Vivaan came out form it.

Kiara said," Finally, you all are here."

Anya said teasingly," Why were you in bathroom and that also with Vivaan."

Kiara said," That's a long story."

I said," Ok, now let's go and see Inaya bhabhi and Zain bhai, if they are there only or they are also someone else." We went to top and was surprised to see Zain bhai holding Inaya bhabhi in his arms in water.