Part 10

Zain's POV:

She came out of the bathroom.

Inaya's outfit

Inaya's outfit

She was really looking pretty and I was looking at her or instead staring at her.

" Am I looking bad.. wait let me change." She was going to change but suddenly I hold her hand.

" No, you look beautiful."

She smiled, oh so it's not that hard to make her blush, just some words from heart.

She said," Let's go and have our breakfast."

I said ," Of course, my lady.."

She was going to blush but definitely she was good at hiding it. Awww.... it's so cute.

She said turning the point," If you are done then let's go down."

I said," Of course, honey." I said while lying on the door and seeing her gently.

She was blushing a little but it was a very little blush, she suddenly changed her expression and said ," Leave... you be here only I am leaving."

She started walking down and I followed her.

(In dining area)

We all were sitting there and what a good luck only two seats were left when we came so she have to sit beside me.

While everyone was eating, she took her chair and moved a little side, then I pulled her chair towards me and she also came near me. Everyone was surprised to see me like this.

Inaya's POV:

Wait I kept my chair a little far from him so he could stop flirting but he pulled me towards him. And everyone was looking at us only, with completely shocked face then Zain started using his phone.

Vivaan said," Bhabhi I guess Zain Bhai is left at some where let's go and find him because this man is definitely not my brother."

Armaan continued," I also agree. Hey you man stay away from our Bhabhi, she is going to be my Bhai's wife not yours."

Zain give them a cold stare.

Vivaan said," No he is only our brother but how he.... Started behaving like a gentleman."

Aesha said," Don't you understand Vivaan, it's the effect of night."

Vivaan said," Ohh that's the matter. Now I completely understood."

Anya said teasingly ," Inaya I didn't knew you were so fast, haa."

I said," Shut up! It's nothing like this and do not utter nonsense. Otherwise your brother kills you or not I will definitely kill you all."

Vivaan said," Definitely I can see something happened, Bhai's qualities came in Bhabhi and Bhai is changed."

Zain said," Shut up!"