Part 29

Aesha's POV:

After reaching to the apartment, Rehaan went into the kitchen and didn't let me enter. After a while he came back with a set of cupcakes. The cupcakes didn't looked good but he made it so I tried. They were so bad, I can't even tell. They were very bitter and I don't know they were so weird. But as he made them I didn't let him know that they were bad. I smiled and said," They are so good. Not bad Rehaan Aziz, you are not that bad cook."

His eyes glittered and he said," Really they are good. I also wanna taste. You know I was so stressed how they would have been." He was going to take one but I snatched the tray and guess what the tray was very hot, it almost burned my whole but before that only Rehaan took it from my hands and kept it aside.

" Are you crazy, Aesha. Don't you know the tray was hot, it almost burned you. Show me your hands." He took my hands and started seeing them. His eyes filled with concern and the thing which made my heart satisfy was that concern in his eyes was for me. He went and bought a first aid kit and started applying some kind of medicine on my hands. At that moment I didn't cared about my wound, I was just admiring Rehaan. This concern in Rehaan's eyes I have never seen in anyone's eyes before not even my ex.

" Stop staring at me and tell me why did you try to snatch." He sounded serious but I couldn't help but chuckle.

" Miss Aesha, what's so funny."

" You!" and I pinched his cheeks. Then give him a peck on his nose.

" You know how to convert a serious talk into a romantic one. But tell me why did you do that?"

" I wanted to eat all of them. You are not getting even one." He sensed something suspicious. He stood and took a cupcake and tasted it before I could stop him.

" Yukkkkk! It is soo disgusting . How did you even managed to eat it."

" It's not that bad." and I tried too take another one. But he didn't let me," Are you crazy? You are not eating these. I am a very bad cook, I understood. I am sorry for making you eat such disgusting cupcakes." I went towards him and hugged him.

" This time let's make together."

" I will destroy the cupcakes."

" I will teach you. And please come on, I can't hold your hand and take you their because my hands are not in that condition." Then we went to the kitchen.

" Take out the bowl. Add 4 cup maida." I gave him instructions and he did as I said. When he was mixing the stuff, he pulled me so that my back was touching his chest and caged me in between him and the counter and then kept his head on my shoulder and then again started mixing the stuff. After our cupcakes were done, he took them out and this time tasted first and seeing hisd expressions I understood they were delicious.

" Oh my god, they are heaven."

" I know. Now my chance." I opened my mouth and Rehaan made me eat. And this time they were really heaven.

" They are so delicious. " We finished all the cupcakes.

" Rehaan can you drop me home?"

" You can stay here."

" What?"

" There are two rooms here. You can sleep in one. In the other one I will sleep."

" Alright."

-------------------------

I turned and slowly opened my eyes and found Rehaan sitting on the chair and admiring me.