Part 19

Aesha's POV:

Then I and Kiara went to shopping and bought things for us to wear.

Kiara said," Aesha. I am going to a party, do you want to accompany me. Inaya is with Zain jiju, Anya had gone with her friends so you are the only left and you cannot say no to me."

" Kiara, I can't go with you cause I am going to my ex party."

" What?? Are you crazy."

" No.. It's just he was stalking me and all."

She interrupted me," He was stalking you and you didn't prefer to tell us anything."

" I didn't wanted to ruin your mood. Everyone was so happy because Inaya's engagement and I didn't want anyone to tell her this."

" I know we are always there for you. You atleast could have told me. Come on, now tell everything one by one.. in detail."

" Like he was stalking me, calling from unknown numbers, if I block him from one id. He made another and called me from that. I was tired Kiara so I... Told Rehaan about it and then asked him for a favour... I... I... Kissed him."

" What????! And when were you planning to tell us that."

" Listen.. I kissed him but just to take a photo of it and send to my ex. And he was ok with it. Like he is a Playboy so it's ok for him."

" You kissed a Playboy, what is wrong with you Aesha."

" Listen Kiara... We are just friends.. just.. friends.. and he is trying to improve, he told me about but his story, he was cheated by his first girlfriend and he got to know about it in a very bad manner. He just is a little affected by it and he is improving after I told him about it's not good to not believe in love because of one person. And he is helping me a lot. He is ready to accompany me for tonight.. for being my fake boyfriend cause that bastard was again and again calling me and saying to come to his party with my boyfriend. And Rehaan said it is a very good way to make him regret and tell him that I have moved on."

" It's ok. Cause I saw a soft corner for you in Rehaan's life. Not like Kanishk (my ex), he is good for you if he improves."

" It feels so nice to tell you."

" You can always tell me. And now let me drop you to your home and then go to mine, I also have to get ready after all now you ditched me and I have to go alone."

" Kiara.."

" Just kidding man. And don't forget to make him jealous to hell."

" Of course." Then she dropped me home and went. I started getting ready for the party.

Aesha's outfit

Aesha's outfit

Then I hear someone horning outside my house, I went down and saw it was Rehaan, like always he looked so damn hot.