Part-33

Aesha's POV:

We were in the bar when suddenly someone back hugged me. And it was none other than my baby. I turned and hugged him.

" Sorry, I wasn't able to talk to you. Bhabhi, Armaan and Vivaan threatened me."

" It's ok." And I kissed him on his cheek.

" Come with me." He took me with him while our hands were intertwined.

" Were are we going?" I asked when he seated me in his car.

" Somewhere." He said while starting the car.

" Atleast give me the hint."

" It's surprise."

" Ok." I said nonchalantly and looked outside the window.

After a while, we reached the place. It was a beautiful villa, I entered it, the interior was very luxurious. My eyes went down and I saw roses petals made a way. It was nicely decorated with candles.

I look back to see Rehaan and he just smiled. I followed that way until the stairs came. Now there were red heart shaped ballons also with rose petals and candles. I slowly climbed up the stairs. And saw there was a door, as soon as I opened the door, rose petals started falling on me. I saw the view in front of me which was very beautiful. A heart was made with roses, there was so many different types of flower bouquets. The candles were also of heart shaped and the view there was amazing you could see the whole city from there.

I turned back to see Rehaan, only to find him on his knees. He opened a box in which there was a beautiful ring.

" Before you I was never able to understand how it feels to get loved but from the time you entered in my life everything changed and you changed it. I stopped believing in love but now when you entered in my life I will never stop believing in love. Aesha, will you like to be my girlfriend? "

Words got stucked in my throat, I was not able to speak anything means who do all this just to ask a girl to be her boyfriend.

" I would love to be your girlfriend." And he made me wear the ring. I hugged him as soon as he stood up.

" I love you, Rehaan."

" I love you too, meri jaan."

I pulled from the hug and said," Who do all this just to ask a girl to be your girlfriend."

" You are special for me and I wanted you to know it. From today onwards I will be the best version of me for you Aesha. I will make sure you get treated the best for what you are. From today on I am officially yours."

" I love you." And I kissed him, he kissed me back.

" I love you too." He said in between our kisses.

--------------

Next morning:

I came out of my room after taking a nice bath. Rehaan had already arranged a beautiful dress for me. I came downstairs to find Rehaan trying to cook.

" You are trying to cook again?"

" Yes."

" I don't want to eat something weird this time Rehaan."

" This time I am gonna make something good."

" Previous time too you were going to make something good." I said while sitting on the couch.