Part-6

Anya POV:

I was sitting on a chair and was using my phone. Then that Rich brat came, and sit near me.

I said, " Why are you sitting near me?" to which he replied, "I know sweetheart you are looking beautiful today. Sweetheart but it doesn't mean that the whole world is revolving around you."

I stand up and sit somewhere else, he came there and sit near me again. I said frustrated, "Now why the hell, you came here?" , he said, "Can't I sit here and you stand up from there so I thought that maybe that seat is not comfortable enough."

I said aggressively, "Ok, sit here but do not even utter a word." Then I started using my phone, he was continuously staring at me.

I said," Now why the hell are you staring at me." He didn't said anything. "Come on say something I am not talking to a ghost."

He said, "What I do, it's your mistake, you are looking so beautiful today. I can't keep my eyes away from you. And see people use to stare at moon, does moon say something no na so think yourself moon and you said I can sit here without uttering a word, and I didn't speak anything."

I said," Then you go and stare at your Inaya bhabhi. She is also looking very pretty, today.

He said," It's not my job to stare at her, it's Zain bhai's job."

I said," So don't stare at me, now I said it okay.."

" Why should I listen to your's, you are not my wife. Be my wife first."

" Ohh God, someone save me."

He said while giving a smirk," I can save you, just give me a kiss."

Inaya came, I while holding her hand, " Inaya, see your devar is irritating me."

Inaya said to Armaan, " Armaan, why are you irritating my friend."

Armaan said to Inaya while holding her other hand," Bhabhi, it's not my fault, I didn't even talked, I don't know how she got irritated."

Inaya turned to me to say something against him and I said," He was staring at me."

Then Armaan said, " Bhabhi staring is not a crime, right. If staring would be a crime then today we all would have been in jail, as we all have stared at moon once in our life time, right."

Inaya said," Armaan has a point. Anya do you want explain yourself."

Anya said," But I am a human not a moon."

Inaya said," Anya has a point, Armaan do you want to explain yourself." I nodded.

Armaan said," Bhabhi if this is wrong, you should even scold Rehaan bhai and Vivaan they both are also staring at your friends."

Inaya and I together," What!!!"

Inaya asked, " Were are they?"

First Armaan pointed towards, Aesha and Rehaan, who were talking with a smile. Inaya also sat with us and we three started seeing them.

Inaya said," Are you seeing Anya and Armaan, how they are talking with a smile." We both nodded.

Suddenly a man came in front of us and Inaya said," Young man, please get a side." Armaan added," Yaa, we are not able to see."

The man said," What you are not able to see?" The man's voice was familiar, so we looked up and it was Zain.

We three stand up. Zain again asked," What were you three seeing."

Armaan said," Rehaan bhai and Aesha."

Zain said," What are you looking about Rehaan and Aesha."

" How they are talking and smiling."