Part-37

Kiara's POV:

Well, Ansh is sentenced for jail and I am ok with it because he deserved that.

" Aria!" I called Aria.

" Kiara." She smiled while saying my name.

" I am sorry, I didn't knew he did that with you. He even didn't told me the truth. I am very sorry, if I knew a out it, I would have never fought the case." I apologized to her.

" It's ok. You are his friend, you trusted him and there is nothing wrong in it. I was a bastard and that has nothing to do with you." She said.

" Well, can you do one thing for me?" She asked, I was a little surprised but I answer.

" I will."

We went in the cafe where I saw Vivaan and Aria talking to each other.

" Vivaan is a very great man, Kiara. I thought that no man can love a person but he changed my opinion. To be honest, Vivaan did a lot for me. He didn't even took any money from me for this case. He did a big favour on me. But in return, I only gave him pain. I know Kiara, you love him and he too love you. You can't get a better man than Vivaan, Kiara. He loves you truly. That day when we were sitting here, and talking about you, I noticed a spark in his eyes while talking about you. I can tell he loves you a lot, it's clear in his eyes. I hope you can give him a try. But your decision at the end so I won't pressure you."

So I was wrong the whole time, he truly loves me and I said him such rude words.

--------------------

The next day:

I went to Vivaan's office and asked the receptionist.

" Can I talk to Mr. Malhotra?"

" Sorry ma'am, but he is out of the country."

" What??!"

" When will he come?" I again asked.

" Ma'am to be honest no idea. It may take days, months or even years."

" So how can I try to talk to him?"

" Ma'am that will be hard because sir got a new phone and even I don't know the number so I can't say anything. Only his family members know the number."

" Ok. Thanks." I came out of the building. I can't even ask Inaya because she already broke her engagement and I can't drag her in all this mess which I created because of my misunderstandings. So now we can only wait till the time he comes back to India.

🌸🌸🌸🌸2 years later🌸🌸🌸

Rehaan's POV:

Everything was going good between me and Aesha untill one day she disappeared. I have tried every possible way to find her atleast I find the reason why she left me but God knows in which country she is. It's been five months and I don't even know if she is alive or not.

Aesha's POV:

I have been living in Russia with a fake identity as Natasha.

" Natasha, have some juice darling." I started working in this cafe. Kira aunty, the lady who is incharge here is a very generous lady, but unfortunately she don't have any child. She treats me just like her child, I help her in managing the cafe and stays with her. She just became like my own mother when my own mother couldn't. Our cafe is one of the famous cafe and it is also near the airport so there are always many customers here. I drank the juices and started taking customers order. I started making the things for the customers.