Part 27

Zain's POV:

---------------- Flashback ----------------

( 10 years ago )

I went to another school for the under 17 basketball match we had to play. At that time I was the basketball team's captain, even though I was younger than more than half of my teammates."

Our coach said," There is still half an hour left for the match. If you want you can go and discover the school." We all agreed and started roaming the school. I came in to the basketball court, girls of that school were playing basketball. But what attracted me was a girl standing there and scolding other girls. She looked so beautiful that it was hard to believe that she was even real. She had the most beautiful features I have seen any girls have, she had beautiful eyes, a cute nose and those pink and glossy lips. There is something about her that is so uplifting. Where ever she goes she can brighten the atmosphere. She had a strong and attractive personality. 

Then she announced," Now you all can leave, the basketball match of boys will be happening here, we need to empty this court." And then she turned. She looked at me and give me a sweet smile. It was the most beautiful smile, I have ever seen. She came towards me.

" Have we ever met before?" I shook my head.

" Then why are you staring at me. Am I that beautiful?" She gave me a playful and chuckled.

" Do you want my help? " I didn't answered her because I was too lost in her beauty.

Her smile faded and she said," I guess you are not a very talkative person. Looks like I am annoying you, please don't mind me." and she started going but he held her hand.

" You are not annoying." I said and her smile again brightened. And she saw my hand on her hand and I left it.

" If you don't mind will you give me a quick tour of your school."

" Sure. " and we started walking.

" Well let me tell you, our school is not a very well school. I know I shouldn't say like this about my school but it is what it is. Our classrooms are very boring and whatever they tell about the school nothing is true so if you by chance ever think getting transferred in this school. Don't ever because they say they have smart classrooms which is absolutely wrong, there is nothing like this. They tell you their our many sports, which is also not true their are only a few, they wrote swimming in the activities which doesn't happen, riffle shooting, robotics and many more which never happened in previous 10 years in this school. And in basketball also only one teacher is available which is obviously for boys and indeed this school didn't even had a girl's basketball team I convinced the girls to join the team and guess what now we are going to play interschool basketball competition without a couch. Now you got why I am warning you to never ever come here again." All this time I was just staring at her and adoring. 

" Wait did I annoy you, by speaking a lot."

" Not really."

" You know what you are the first person saying this that I am not annoying otherwise everyone says I speaks a lot and annoys people."

" It's true." Her smile faded. " But only the part that you speaks a lot." And her smile again brighten.

" Or maybe that you annoys is also true." I said in a playful tone.

" Then so people say I am also beautiful."

" Vous l'êtes certainement." ( You definitely are.)

" Wait, what did you mean."

" Nothing."

 " I don't appreciate that at all." I chuckled as she looked cute while being angry. After 2 minutes of roaming in the school, suddenly I don't know what came in her mind she started running while holding my hand and it felt I lost control over myself. Then we stopped in front of a wall.