Part 28

(Present day)

Zain's POV:

So Inaya is the only girl I loved before and now she is my fiance. I recalled her words which were," If destiny wants we will meet again." It was our destiny that we met again, maybe this time destiny is giving me chance. But I was snapped out in reality by my one of ex friend.

" Hey Zain. I got to know that you are engaged who is that unlucky girl."

" Kitne saal ho gaye phir bhi teri aadat dusro ke kaam mei tang adane ki nahi gayi na."

" Oh so Mr. Zain Malhotra. I guess you are trying to hide your fiance, because you are scared she will choose me above you."

" If you wanted to dream you could dream at your bedroom not at auction."

Anya came towards me and said," Zain bhai, did you need oxygen mask?"

" Why?"

" Because I guess you would have forgot how to breathe after seeing your fiance." She knew my condition, I don't know how a smile appeared at my face.

" See I knew. Say I am your best saali. "

" Of course." She turned her gaze and saw Ansh.

" Ansh, how are you?" She knew him, it was quite shocking.

" Absolutely fine and what about you?"

" More than fine. Have you meet Zain bhai before only."

" Yes we know each other before only." He said while giving me a smirk.

" I didn't knew Inaya introduced her fiance to you. I am literally upset from her she didn't told .e she already met you. Ok then I shall leave you both." She said while leaving.

" So finally your fiance got revealed, I told you she would choose me over you. You remember her.. the girl which you loved and she rejected you and choose me." And he left. This time I am not coming in his words. The auction started and at the opening only Inaya said that she liked a necklace I was bidding on it, then only I got Inaya's message.

" Can you please stop bidding on it."

No matter what if she liked it, I will buy the whole world for her. But again I got a message from her.

" Zain stop it. It is not worth it, I know better because I only gave it. The camera was on me so I said."

I was literally not impressed by this but she sent me a glare and if I bet again I knew she would get angry and definitely it was not going to be good so I stepped back. After the auction happened I was going to go to Inaya but I saw her with Ansh, I am never ever gonna give Ansh any chance so he could have Inaya.

Inaya's POV:

I was talking to Ansh, suddenly a hand slide on my waist which sent shivers to my whole smile, I turned to look it was.. Zain. No way from its when did he became lovey dovey, no way something is wrong.. Whatever it's just acting Inaya do not think it is real, everything is fake, got it?

" Ansh, this is my fiance. Zain Malhotra."

He smiled and said," Of course who don't know your fiance. So Inaya can you tell why you choose him? Like tell any one good quality about him."

" Any one... It's quite tough because he is the best I could get and everything I need. There is not one quality if I start counting then the whole night while getting over. He is fucking perfect. He is handsome and  educated. He respects me, loves me, cares about me. Never looks at any other girl than me. What else can I ask from god when he gave me him." In flow flow, I said whole truth but whatever I said is true like someone tell me how can I not fall for him.