Part-24

Armaan's POV:

Anya was glaring at me but I cared less.

Vani said," Armaan, this is not funny."

" I am serious." And she went from there. I released Anya from my hold.

" What the hell was that."

" You created the mess, sweetheart. You told her that you are my girlfriend. Now play. "

" What the fuck. I am not playing with you."

" That was not a option." Then only Tia came and pinched my cheeks and kissed my both cheeks. And that also in front of Anya. I hate her and she did the same to Vivaan. I and my little brother are so pitiful.

" Who was she?"

" Tia. She tries to seduce my brother but my brother never was, is and never will be interested in her."

Suddenly we saw Zain shouting on Tia. We went there. Wow, what a scene, Zain bhai was scolding Tia, definitely because she said something to bhabhi. I can tell because of all their expressions and Zain bhai's words. Then we started teasing Bhai and bhabhi.

Aesha's POV:

Today I was trying to ignore Rehaan the whole day because of what I and he did that day. I don't know but I was so embarassed to even say anything to my friends. I can't face him today. I am not ready to. Suddenly someone turned me holding my arm. I turned to see it was Rehaan.

" Why are you trying to ignore me."

" I am not."

" Really?"

" Ahmmmm... I.. ahmmmmm... I was.. ahm... I.. was.."

" Say what you want to but clear Aesha."

" I was just.. I wasn't able to face you."

" Why?!" Don't he remember what just happened. Maybe he don't, he drank a lot. I should just forget.

" Nothing. I wasn't ignoring, I was busy. Let's go and talk on the mattress." I started going, but he hold my hand and pulled me. Now I was just a inch away from him, his chest meeting my chest, our bodies were meeting each other's. I could feel butterflies erupting in my stomach, I never had this feeling before.

" Breath Aesha." Now I noticed that I had hold my breath for a long time, I realised it.

" Tell me why were you ignoring me. Why wasn't you able to face me."

" You remember everything, don't you?"

" Guess so."

" Jesus, you were playing with me." I said while pushing him and started walking towards the mattress where everyone was sitting.

Suddenly my ankle twisted and I was going to fall but suddenly again like last time a pair of strong hands stopped me from falling and again it was Rehaan. He made me stood. He sat on his knees and started looking at my ankle.

" Aesha, you are so careless. You should keep a baby sitter with you. You keeps on falling everytime. Let me call, Armaan."

" No, it's not that big injury how much big you are making it."

" Aesha, from next time please be careful." He said while picking me up and taking me upstairs.

" Rehaan what are you doing if anyone see then."

" Then let them see, I don't care about anyone." And he opened a door and made me sit on the bed. Maybe it's his room. He took out first aid and started applying medicine on my ankle.