Part-38

Zain's POV:

I am attending a party related to my father's company. My father was going to introduce a new CEO of the company, I didn't really wished to come here but I had to because my mother pressurized me. I am really getting bored here instead of this I could have gone to my company and did my work. I had to take a leave because of all this nuisance.

My father stood on the stage and spoke on the mic," Good morning ladies and gentlemen. I hope you all are enjoying the party." Everyone laughed and indicated that they are.

" I am very happy today because my company is going in the hands of a very capable person. I trust her with my life and know that she will make this company reach another heights."

She.

I thought it would be he. But who cares who she is. I turned my head and took a sip of the wine ignoring whatever my father was saying. But my all attention went to another person, she. She still looks the same, the same girl whose photos I see daily since 2 years. Now I am really thankful for Armaan to click our photos. Whenever I miss her, I use to see those photos. She was wearing a red colour beautiful shoulder off dress with a red colour jacket on it.

A beautiful diamond necklace was around her neck and the diamond earrings of the same set were hanging on her ears. And fuck, she was looking so beautiful that she took my breath away as soon as she entered. Some men beside me also started staring at her. One men approached her and said something, I don't know what. She ignored him like hell and passed him then she passed her coat to a men who was standing behind her and was following her everywhere. Who is he? My attention again got snatched by my father's words.

" So let's welcome the new CEO of Malhotra industries, Miss Inaya Kapoor." All lights turned to her and she started walking towards the stage. Even a model's walk would fail in front of her. Her walk showed her confidence. Then she went on the stage and smile before saying, I didn't even know what she was saying. I was so busy in staring at her, I forgot whatever was around me, her smile still looks as beautiful as before. No wonder, if I die from heart attack today. Then she came off the stage and my father started introducing her to people's. I was staring at her when a person blocked my view. I looked up to see Mr. Roy standing, I also stood up. Mr. Roy is also very big business man and I respect him a lot.

" Hello, Mr. Roy."

" Hi, Mr. Malhotra. Where were you lost?" I chuckled.

" No where, Mr. Roy."

" I know that the new CEO of your father's company is beautiful but didn't knew she was so beautiful that she caught Mr. Malhotra's attention."

Now what I say? The new CEO of my father's company was my ex fiance and the girl I have loved from starting.

" Mr. Adarsh Malhotra." He called my father and my father joined us.

" Can we also get the opportunity to meet your company's new CEO. I also want to know what is so good about her that your son is flat on her." And my eyes widened, I didn't know he was going to say that to my father. How can he say that? Well, why not he don't know we were engaged and no one knew we kept it private, no one else knew about it except our close relatives. If he knew about it, he wouldn't dare to say.

" Why not?" He said and called Inaya, she came towards us.

" Inaya this is, Mr. Roy." She handshake with him.

" You really are very beautiful." He sayed.

" Thank you. And you are also not less handsome." And she smiled at him.

" No wonder, you have many men wrapped around your finger." She chuckled while he eyes me while saying it.

" And he is Mr. Zain Malhotra." My father said while introducing me to her.