Part 18

Anya's POV:

Then we started walking ahead. Armaan got call from someone.

" What's the matter?"

His phone was enough loud that everything was audible to me. " Armaan baby.. What's with this tone... Leave.. by the way I missed you honey."

I coughed with the last sentence. I mimicked," I miss you baby."

The other side girl said," Who is with you, baby? Is it a girl."

" Nothing just my friend."

I thought to do something fun. I said " Baby, who are you taking with why. and why didn't you told her that I am your girlfriend." Armaan was shocked and I rocked.

The other side girl also sounded shocked," What is this Armaan. How come is she saying, she is your girlfriend."

" Baby, don't she know I am your girlfriend and you love me and I love you."

Armaan said with a smirk," Sure sweetheart, I love you." My eyes widened.

And then he said to the girl who was was on the other side," Riya, you heard. I love my sweetheart and she loves me."

That girl said," Armaan what are you saying." And he cut the phone.

" Aren't you ashamed to cut a girl's phone like that and especially your girlfriend's."

" My dear sweetheart. Thank you so much. And by the way she was not my girlfriend, she was a girl who was after me. Her mom and my mom are friends and are thinking to marry us and you helped me a lot." Now I was shocked and Armaan rocked.

" But that's not right, I don't even.." He interrrupted," Sweetheart, you only said that you are my girlfriend and you love me and I love you.. So now you admit that you love me."

" In your dreams, Ameer Baap Ki Bigadi Hui Aulad. I just said that in fun, not like I love you or something."

" But I see completely different in your eyes, sweetheart."

" Shut up.. otherwise you won't be able to see anything, I will take out your eyes and then sell your eyes."

" Sweetheart, I can give you the money and you don't have to put so much effort also."

" So do you have 1 paise. Cause your eyes are only worth it." He looked at me and mine and his eyes meet. I was taken by his beautiful blueish eyes. I never noticed his eyes were so beautiful, they definitely are priceless.

" Looks like someone is drown in my eyes."

" And who is that someone or I say your imaginary someone."

" You, sweetheart."

" Don't you think you talks a lot and we should leave." Then I started walking in front today, I just left control on myself, what happened to you, Anya. He also came behind and we went inside the car, Inaya and Zain bhai, didn't came till now. Armaan gave me that bangles bag.

" Take."

" Why??!"

" It's for you."

" Don't you bought it for your mom?"

" No, it's for you. She rarely wears bangles, she is a doctor so she can't even wear them anywhere like hospitals because it is a headache to remove them before surgeries, that's why she prefer watches when she is at hospital and for outside she have more than enough bangles."

" But I can't take it."

" Why?"

" Because... uhm... because."