Chapter 7

*Nisha Pov*

"Oh, god! I can't laugh anymore." I said finally breathing and she too calmed down.

"So what do you want to do next?" I asked her smiling.

"Tom and Jerry." She replied smiling.

"Again?" I asked her frowning, and she nodded.

"But this CD is over." I replied frowning back.

I stared at the clock and saw that it is nearly lunch time, but I haven't cooked anything. Will he come home for lunch? I thought, frowning.

"I will cook something for us." I said, and she nodded.

I got up holding her hand, and we both walked inside the dining room. Like yesterday I made her sit on one chair and cooked for us.

While preparing it, I thought about morning's breakfast. I immediately walked towards her and asked, "Did your Dad prepared the breakfast today morning?"

"Yes!" She replied, nodding.

I walked back inside the kitchen determining that I need to wake up early from tomorrow onwards.

After preparing the lunch, I placed them on the table. I mixed the rice with the curry properly and then walked towards her.

"Shall I feed you with my hand?" I asked her smiling.

She just looked straight at me and shook her head, taking a spoon from the table stand. I sighed, nodding and placed the bowl on the table to clean my hands.

"When your school starts?" I asked her while feeding with the help of a spoon.

"June 2nd!" She replied, and I nodded at her thinking that there is still more than one month.

"Do you love school?" I asked her, and she smiled nodding.

I slowly got to find out about her little by little. After her, I too had my lunch and waited for him, but looks like he is not going to come back.

Nonetheless, then I got a call on the land phone. I lifted it and said, "Hello!"

"Nisha? Hey Sudhir, wanted to check whether Ayesha had her lunch." I heard too familiar voice.

"Sanju?" I asked to confirm it.

"Yes! It is me." She replied.

"She had! Is he going to come here for lunch?" I asked her feeling little uncomfortable that she is like there as a mediator.

"No! He just ordered some food to be brought, so I guess he will have at the office itself." She replied.

I nodded and immediately face palmed myself to which I heard a chuckle from my side. I narrowed my eyes at her and hung up the phone bidding bye.

"Were you laughing at me?" I asked her placing hands on my hips.

"Yes!" She replied and I lifted her in my arms, making her chuckle even more.

"Will you help me?" I asked her walking upstairs.

"I need to pack my clothes and bring them to here." I added showing my room.

She nodded, and we both walked inside his room. I just threw all of them into the bags not with the patience to neatly put them and again neatly arrange again in another room.

When I was throwing them, she is pushing them inside smiling at them. Well, she really knows what fun is.

After arranging everything in my room, I turned towards her sighing. I yawned and said, "I am tired."